Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

I'm looking forward to the T64 in this patch with the pen and HE nerfs. Also Sheridans relying on HEAT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

I had fun in my LAV-150 yesterday- got to flank a Leopard 1 and solo kill it, then kill the swingfire who was with it. Autocannons still do absurd DPM if you can get flanks off.
Also, the T-64 is seriously good now- the turret is immune to everything, and the upper glacis is pretty goodtoo. MBTs will go through your lower plate every time though.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

I'd appreciate an NA invite- user name Sarmhan.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

The dealer system makes it so much easier for them to include random one-offs of interest as well as normal 'trees'.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Wheeled TDs own. Go fast, good camo, great accuracy, good DPM. Who needs armor?

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

And the faster vehicles can easily break 100 km/h :getin:

My real problem with the chieftain is the nonexistent side armor. Even a tiny angle and they can just go through your sides.

Sarmhan fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Oct 8, 2015

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Dramicus posted:

I didn't look too closely, seemed like the AP just had 400 average damage.
TDs get a damage boost when fully aimed as a class bonus.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Fallout posted:

Is there anyway to know which vehicles have ATGM?

I know the Swingfire is ATGMs only, but I'd also like to know which of the traditional "gun" type vehicles also have ATGMs.
You can click on the gun options in the upgrade tree. It'll tell you all the ammo options available without unlocking. Some AFVs only get ATGMs on an upgraded weapon system.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Essentially the same as in WoT, but you actually know when you damage/destroy modules by default.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Deutsch Nozzle posted:

The starship is hot garbage burning in a dumpster fire. If you're really desperate to get further up the abrams line you should free exp past it and never look back.
If you want a starship, but not garbage, just drive the sheridan. It's the starship, but with the false promise of armor replaced by raw speed and the gun handling bonus for being an LT. Fortunately the Starship is the only lemon in the M1 line, the M60A3 and onwards are all excellent.

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Getting 12 degrees of gun depression on the ERC-90 is such a treat after having to deal with the LAV-300s non-existent gun depression.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sarmhan
Nov 1, 2011

Dead driver=lower acceleration. Wheeled vehicles at the moment love to spin out if you turn while accelerating.

• Locked thread