Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
what does this mean?

i was guarding some bird eggs in a nest in a covered crevice on the ground, like a drainage ditch or something.

there were 4 or 5 eggs in the nest, there was no mother bird (maybe i was the mother bird??)

anyway this little bunny kept getting in the crevice and i didnt think it was a big deal but then i would look at the eggs and one would have a hole in the side and be hollowed out. then it happened again. and again until all the eggs were empty and i was really sad. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bareback Werewolf
Oct 5, 2013
~*blessed by the algorithm*~
It means that you're the easter bunny

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

SweetKarma posted:

It means that you're the easter bunny

not helpful

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
it means that a rabbit will enter your life soon and carry off the eggs you're guarding... sometimes this stuff is pretty straightforward

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

bunny eat the eggs

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

gently caress the ROW posted:

it means that a rabbit will enter your life soon and carry off the eggs you're guarding... sometimes this stuff is pretty straightforward

hmm. i guess i was overcomplicating it, thanks

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW
wait, i just thought of something - what does the crevice / drainage ditch symbolize? anything?

do you think this bird egg / rabbit scenario is going to play out literally or is there some hidden symbolism?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
You're gonna die. It'll involve eggs, rabbits and a ditch, apparently. Might be today, might be 50 years from now, in any case better watch your back.

Laughing Man
Feb 11, 2008
I thought what I’d do was pretend I was one of those deaf mutes, or something...
It's all fertility symbolism. Maybe it's time to get preggo.

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
ill interpret your dream for $59.99 an hour. probably only take an hour or two

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
if i were you i'd be keeping a good eye on my eggs

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
easter already happened bro sorry

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

gently caress the ROW posted:

if i were you i'd be keeping a good eye on my eggs

what the gently caress who drinks rabbits??!

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

Kuato posted:

You're gonna die. It'll involve eggs, rabbits and a ditch, apparently. Might be today, might be 50 years from now, in any case better watch your back.

so im the eggs?

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Darkman Fanpage posted:

what the gently caress who drinks rabbits??!

its soup

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Pretty cool dream bro. It means that you fear that you're inadequate.

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
probably means you want to have sex with your mom

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I had a dream that I was playing solitaire and the game dealt out perfectly. I just right clicked on the first move and I got 800 points for it. Psychoanalyse me.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
This is just one of those dreams that everyone has, like dreams about being chased or being back in school or having your teeth fall out. The rabbit eating eggs is just part of the human experience. We've all see the rabbit. Best not to think about it too much.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Gabriel Pope posted:

This is just one of those dreams that everyone has, like dreams about being chased or being back in school or having your teeth fall out. The rabbit eating eggs is just part of the human experience. We've all see the rabbit. Best not to think about it too much.

it's because we're all in the same simulation together

duck monster
Dec 15, 2004

I had a dream I was eating "Non vegetarian Quinoa". ANd then I suddenly woke up, because I had bitten my tounge.

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013
Subconsciously you want rodents in your rear end.

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
I have one where I'm drowning and I gotta wake myself up and start breathing or I'll die in my sleep

grandpas drunk
Jun 10, 2015

by Ralp
is ther anything worse than when someone tells you about a dream they had?

Han Solomon
Mar 7, 2015

BOUND
AND
GAGGED
follow the white rabbit op

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
abracadabra, alakazam! you're now aware of how moist the inside of your nose is!

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
the eggs represent your woman, the rabbit represents a cuck bull

give me her #

ballass
Jan 16, 2014

by XyloJW

extra stout posted:

I have one where I'm drowning and I gotta wake myself up and start breathing or I'll die in my sleep

thats actually sleep apnea, and you really are dying when that happens. you should see a doctor about that. and your AIDS

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
im the rabbit from the OP AMA

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

ballass posted:

wait, i just thought of something - what does the crevice / drainage ditch symbolize? anything?

do you think this bird egg / rabbit scenario is going to play out literally or is there some hidden symbolism?

It means you are gay and thirst for cock.

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
your afraid you can't take care of something, a child or pet (any responsibility you are worried about). like you are going to gently caress up.

someone that seems harmless is undermining you. afriend or loved one does not have your best interest in mind.

Madame chair has spoken

Tevryr
Dec 5, 2009
you afraid your deep dark secrets are vulnerable, and some rodent is going to steal them from you
what are you hiding?

or, your plans have not came to fruitition and someone faster/smarter/thinner than you is gonna beat you. perhaps you were a turtle?

you're a fat slow stupid beta turtle and you can't take care of anything/yourself nailed it
(the crevice is your bitch boy rear end and a smooth twink is going to slip in and nail holes in everything)

Tevryr fucked around with this message at 22:31 on Jun 10, 2015

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
Brain cancer, sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sic Semper Goon
Mar 1, 2015

Eu tu?

:zaurg:

Switchblade Switcharoo
I had a dream where I forgot my wallet and was arguing with the servo attendant about driving home to get it.

Then I thought, "I could save myself the trip, and wake up."

Which I did.

No rabbits, though.

• Locked thread