Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

smoobles posted:

I'm a big whiny human being who's entire life is ruined because I learned a minor plot point in a television show. I demand the entire world conforms to my time table and refrain from talking about a very popular show until I see it even if I have no intentions of seeing it. my suicide would not be a loss to the world. In fact it might even make it a better place because then the rest of the people won't have to hear me being a crying human being

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

There's kind of a difference between just talking about the newest episode in a thread dedicated to talking about the show and maliciously spoiling it in an attempt to ruin people's fun. GoT is fairly predictable so who cares but it's kind of a boring and low effort troll imo.

hmmm yes talking about a popular show every one has seen is malicious and evil. Not even hitler went that far.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

ArbitraryC posted:

It's really obvious when someone is trying to spoil something vs when someone is just talking about it, don't be obtuse.
:cry:OMG PLEASE STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS TV SHOW THAT AIRED TH:cry:REE YEARS AGO. i HAVE IT DVRED BUT I CAN'T T:cry:AKE 30 MINUTES OUT OF MY RAIDING TO GO WATCH IT.:cry: I KNOW IT'S BEEN YEARS SINCE IT'S AIRED AN:cry:D IT'S SPOILER IS EVEN BEING REFRENCED ON THE :cry:SIMPSONS BUT MY LIFE IS SO PATHETIC i HAVE NOTHI:cry:NG ELSE TO CLIN:cry:G TOO OTHER THAN TRYING TO CONTROL OTHER PEO:cry:PLE AND THEIR ENJOYMENT O:cry:F MEDIA

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Horniest Manticore posted:

that was the plot of the drat simpsons movie, how can anyone take that poo poo seriously

i haven't seen the simpsons movie yet you shitstainshitlord mods ban this rear end in a top hat for spoileing

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::

mdm posted:

Aeris dies

M-M-M-ODS? MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDSSSSSS?!?!?!?! cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

don't sounds like doh and it's what homer says and I bet he says it in the movie AND OMG SPILERS MY KLIFE IS RUINED GOING TO KILL MY SELF CAUSE I'M A WHINY human being rear end BITCH WHO ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT THIS

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
if you're actually bothered by spoilers please kill your self. This isn't a joke. Kill your self and stream it so I can masturbate to it. I'll still enjoy it even though I know how it'll end because I'm not as faggoty as you

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
:cry:People keep enjoying shows even though I told them not to because I haeven't seen it yet., :cry:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Dear mom and dad

If you're reading this then I am dead. I killled my self because you guys spoiled Titanic for me even though you knew I hadn't seen it yet! The ship sinking would have been a real pivotal moment in the movie watching experience but you ruined it! Take a parenting class!

-A goons suicide note

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Volume posted:

Dear mom and dad

If you're reading this then I am dead. I killled my self because you guys spoiled Titanic for me even though you knew I hadn't seen it yet! The ship sinking would have been a real pivotal moment in the movie watching experience but you ruined it! Take a parenting class!

-A goons suicide note

Thank god that oval office is out of our lives

-A parents reaction

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
:byodood: I want a divorce because you spoiled the first episode of The walking dead.

:sonia: You mean the first episode that aired like 3 years ago

:byodood: Yes! I hadn't gotten around to watching it yet! I didn't know zombies were involved!

:sonia:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
:cry: Some rear end in a top hat wrote book aftger book spoiling Games of Thrones years before the show aired I have no reason to live anymore other than to bitch and moan about it online :cry:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
:cry:I tried to read Romeo and Juliet but the opening chorus tells me they died so there's not point in the story anymore :cry:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
:cry:It doesn't matter that it's been scientificly proven that spoilers actually don't matter. I'm the one special unique snowflake that is severely scarred by plot information :cry:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

whoflungpoop posted:

is this an anecdote from ur life and if so what u tell titty girl

I am titty girl

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
:cry:Roger rabbit is fr:cry:amed? where's the:cry:y myste:cry:ry w:cry:here's the dra:cry:ma? my:cry: life is r:cry:uined c:cry:ause of this:cry: minor inconse:cry:qutial spoiler and i n:cry:eed eveyr :cry:one to :cry:know it:cry::cry:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Horniest Manticore posted:

and rosebud is the sled

:suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

IronClaymore posted: