Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
bluedeanie p4p best gdts of all time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
It's a proud tradition for dorky white folks to go to Mexico and get destroyed off of body shots, it just usually happens on Spring Break.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Triticum Guzzler posted:

do not call yourself cassius clay, in my opinion

He saw how Ali moved in 2015 and was like "this is exactly how i box"

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

There are ten minutes left, let's go BALD MAN SHOUT TIMES

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

TIEMPOS DE GRITO DEL HOMBRE CALVO

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

1st AD posted:

God I can't imagine anyone that's not Gadelha fighting a winning fight against Joanna right now, everyone else lacks the hand speed and power of her striking.

She might not be ready for a title shot vs Joanna Champion, but I really want Grasso in the UFC

edited for clarity

LobsterMobster fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jun 14, 2015

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Faustian Bargain posted:

Are there any examples of where the guys are getting patted down pre-fight and they find something? I've never seen it but i don't exactly watch a lot.

They've never found Bendo's toothpick, so nah

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

:barf:

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Kelvin is the real King of Pancakes

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

B-LEAGUE CROWN AT STAKE!

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Charles Gnarwin posted:

From Bellator to ISIS: My Journey with Maligned Organizations by Eddie Alvarez

I thought it was Frodo Khasbulaev that went from Bellator to ISIS

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Eddie just really likes Fetty Wap

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Brown Pride & Prejudice, featuring Mr. D'Arcey

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

UH, VAI CAVALO*

* = You're going to horse

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Roman Herbom posted:

Att 21,036, Bonuses FoN Rosa-Rodriguez; Performanes: Williams, Werdum

Helwani said that Rodriguez's coach said Yair only had $400 to his name

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

who won the bonuses?

Roman Herbom posted:

Att 21,036, Bonuses FoN Rosa-Rodriguez; Performanes: Williams, Werdum

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

frankie was the champion at 155, i'm not debating the guy is a loving amazing fighter, rather that you shouldn't be medically obese at anything other than heavyweight and i was hoping that people on a mma forum didn't need this concept explained to them

you do realize who the light heavyweight champ is, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

I think Werdum just fake-retired and then dropped a "don't cry for me, Argentina" reference.

:3:

• Locked thread