Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

critical omission: tracking camera, you have to try to finish the game while the cameraman decides it would rather look at some butterflies or that the wandering enemies are more important than you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

omit fun

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Matlock RPG

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

GlyphGryph posted:

SA folklore?

Printer Quest

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

one of those cinematic qte games but it's missing button prompts so you're forced to pound the keyboard while your character flails like a madman trying to the most minimally stressful thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

xzzy posted:

I don't know why I did this. But once the title popped into my head it wouldn't go away.

Now I'm considering giving a balloon an eyepatch.

is it supposed to look like goatse?

• Locked thread