Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

What did dolezal do it? Did she think people would stop laughing at her when she danced or maybe validate styling her hair to look like a chia pet that grows frayed nylon rope instead of chia?

was it for swag??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

dolezal (crying while rolling around in mud): who can't jump now woody harrelson

Harik
Sep 9, 2001

From the hard streets of Moscow
First dog to touch the stars

Plaster Town Cop

social vegan posted:

What did dolezal do it? Did she think people would stop laughing at her when she danced or maybe validate styling her hair to look like a chia pet that grows frayed nylon rope instead of chia?

was it for swag??

Well ammo is getting expensive so it's a way to get some fast.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
She wanted to be able to say "n*gger"

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Harik posted:

Well ammo is getting expensive so it's a way to get some fast.

do black people get free ammo?? is that racist???

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
she just wanted random white people to look at her with disgust. now, her dream is fulfilled.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Serious Frolicking posted:

she just wanted random white people to look at her with disgust. now, her dream is fulfilled.

she just needed the hair imo

Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
you can be cool (blacks are cool)

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
she wasn't strong enough to carry the white mans burden

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
If your fat and female, you'll be able to make the world's best fried chicken and catfish.

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
i like that a lot of the medias reaction to this is"wtf would you want to identify as black, they're sub human and oppressed!!!" like that isn't not-even-thinly-veiled racism. why does anyone want to be anything

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

concerned mom posted:

i like that a lot of the medias reaction to this is"wtf would you want to identify as black, they're sub human and oppressed!!!" like that isn't not-even-thinly-veiled racism. why does anyone want to be anything

good post username combo

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

concerned mom posted:

That's just your white guilt speaking.

An objective interpretation would be "why would she want to be a different race for they are all equally good"

Homestar Runner
Oct 9, 2012

This is the best videogame
I have ever played!
if you're thinkin bout my baby it don't matter if you're black or white imo

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

That's just your white guilt speaking.

An objective interpretation would be "why would she want to be a different race for they are all equally good"

I think a better question should be why should anyone really care what culture she identifies with. She's shot herself in the foot though by pretending her parents aren't white which comes off as a bit insane. I actually heard a transgender person on the radio saying that it is insulting that a "trans racial" person should identify as another race as it undermines trans-gender because a white baby will not have been born in to the historical culture that is being black. Like the idea of race isn't a cultural phenomenon that we learn growing up. Obviously she's white as in she's caucasian but if you look back far enough we're all mixed race of some kind. Obama has one black parent and one white right? Yet everyone calls him a black guy not a white guy. Race is just a cultural label and if she identifies as another race because that's what she feels most comfortable and at home with, as well as having an affinity to those particular social ideas of what constitutes "black" then whatever go do your thing who cares. I just find it amazing that the media can legitimately ask as their first question "Why would anyone want to be black?"

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
:yikes:

Yaos
Feb 22, 2003

She is a cat of significant gravy.
I wonder what the story would be if she looked like she does but was a 2nd generation immigrant from South Africa.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Ape Fist posted:

she wasn't strong enough to carry the white mans burden

lol

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Yaos posted:

I wonder what the story would be if she looked like she does but was a 2nd generation immigrant from South Africa.

How about a second generation immigrant from Kenya??

concerned mom
Apr 22, 2003

by Lowtax
Grimey Drawer
Serious question if a person has one black parent one white parent are they black, white, mixed race, all 3, they can choose, its up to whoever is calling them what, whatever, goku

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

concerned mom posted:

Serious question if a person has one black parent one white parent are they black, white, mixed race, all 3, they can choose, its up to whoever is calling them what, whatever, goku

Serious answer: If the father is black, they are black. If the mother is black, they are white

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

She also claims to be bisexual and is an habitual liar, so the best thing to do is not frame her bullshit in terms of advantages gained. Instead, simply feel sad for her severe borderline personality disorder.

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Serious answer: If the father is black, they are black. If the mother is black, they are white

thats how muslims do it and allah is always right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RISCy Business
Jun 17, 2015

bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork bork
Fun Shoe

• Locked thread