Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Head
Sep 16, 2008
i hope justice is served

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Zimmered again OP

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

too bad he's not being charged with successful murder, i guess

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

george is getting upset

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
its like an action movie, its the same dude he roadraged with last year " remember me mutha fuckaaaaa" *blam blam*

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
if some crazy fucker with a gun that had already gotten away with murdering a child started following me around, id probably be a little trigger happy too.

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
lol he's gonna go to jail because he failed

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

cant simmer the zimmer

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

I wonder how much zim zam owes his lawyer for that acquittal

Hopefully the rest of his life will be spent in bankruptcy hell

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

That bitch got Zimmered!

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005
When you aim for The Zimmer, you don't miss.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Angry Birds Suicide posted:

Zimmered again OP

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Illegal Username posted:

lol he's gonna go to jail because he failed

Yeah if the zimmer trial taught me anything its that its better to kill everyone so there are no witnesses and you can get a pass on the most ludicrous of self defense stories.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

ArbitraryC posted:

Yeah if the zimmer trial taught me anything its that its better to kill everyone so there are no witnesses and you can get a pass on the most ludicrous of self defense stories.

I dunno if I was on that guys jury and his defense was "I saw Zimmerman and immediately feared for my life" I'd vote not guilty

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

ArbitraryC posted:

dead men tell no tales

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

dead men tell no tales

penus penus penus
Nov 9, 2014

by piss__donald
I read about 15 seconds and then a 30 second intersatial featuring Oprah covered my screen. gently caress that, gently caress you, gently caress zimmerman, gently caress da police

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

you can't flim flam the zim zam

unless you're oprah

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

haljordan posted:

I dunno if I was on that guys jury and his defense was "I saw Zimmerman and immediately feared for my life" I'd vote not guilty
Id like to see someone try this with the police someday, there are laws on the books that allow you to protect yourself from a police officer acting unlawfully and with the number of people who are injured after they've been subdued it seems like you should be able to make a strong argument that you were worried you'd be assaulted after getting cuffed. We just need a really rich person to try this defense first.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Man who attempted murder charged with attempting murder (not a fake Onion article, really guys!)

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

They used Attempted Murder cause Attempted Flim-Flam isn't on the books yet.

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

ArbitraryC posted:

Id like to see someone try this with the police someday, there are laws on the books that allow you to protect yourself from a police officer acting unlawfully and with the number of people who are injured after they've been subdued it seems like you should be able to make a strong argument that you were worried you'd be assaulted after getting cuffed. We just need a really rich person to try this defense first.

When no-knock warrants and castle doctrine collide it isn't the cops who end up dead.

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

Busta Chimes.wav posted:

When no-knock warrants and castle doctrine collide it isn't the cops who end up dead.

Didn't some cop get shotgunned no knock raiding a wrong house?
The homeowner got a life sentence

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahnarch
Jan 7, 2008

Landing?
Do, or Do Not.
There is no 'Try'.

Illegal Username posted:

Didn't some cop get shotgunned no knock raiding a wrong house?
The homeowner got a life sentence

If it's this one you're thinking of: Cop Shot on No Knock Raid

The homeowner was acquitted (after pussying out and giving up).

• Locked thread