Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
TBH, I dont really care if you got caught with weed or got too drunk on alcohol and peed on a cop car and had to go to a cell for 2 days ... I mean... have u ever been in real jail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

troubled teen posted:

I took a tour of a jail before. Also managed some projects dealing with upgrades at a few prisons.

I physically dont give a gently caress about that.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Jim Barris posted:

Hello, I have been to jail. It's not as bad as you imagine, probably, but if you get arrested in the wrong county there's a chance that it'll be worse then you could ever imagine.

Cool. what crime did you do. you dont have to answer that if its some kind faux pas or something, but if not , how long were you in there for ? (approx).

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Jim Barris posted:

Well I was originally charged with Assault with a Deadly Chemical but I plead down to some lesser form of assault and I was in there four months. Why do you care, I.N.R.I?

Im a market researcher for a company that produces Deadly Chemicals. just kidding - im just curious about the people i post with on this website

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Jim Barris posted:

I'd imagine most of them haven't been to jail. Not because they possess tons of moral character but because they're too cowardly to turn their evil inclinations into harmful actions.

You know, I totally agree with u.

• Locked thread