Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Watashi wa L(fendi) desu.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Extremendi is already rad.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I'm pegging Justin Lawson for the crime! I've got you now, copper! :bahgawd:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Hershel Layton reproduces by budding.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

tomanton posted:

I played this one but not any of the other Laytons, would it be a spoiler to ask why everyone thinks Hershel is a terrible father? The wiki on him is 3000+ words long.

because hershel gets reminded of puzzles by the strangest things and will not let the game go on until the puzzle is solved

also because his son is a lunatic and well that's one idea as to how that happened

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Chicoooo!

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
I really like that Alfendi was completely wrong for once.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Haha this is awesome :allears:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Agonni was set alight post-mortem; his equivalent victim in the previous killings was lit up pre-mortem.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Man, the game was getting kind of rote around cases 3 and 4 but Case 5 was the bomb diggity and this is awesoooome :allears:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
Wait, a rich wife who stood to gain a lot from her dead husband's life insurance, compounded with a character named Dog who looks like a dog? gently caress, this is the Mahn in Potsby-Mahn, isn't it? Cat is Goldie.

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

alcharagia posted:

I'm pegging Justin Lawson for the crime! I've got you now, copper! :bahgawd:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

The possibility of a secret twin hasn't been closed off yet!

Knox's 10th! :colbert:

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!

Drakenel posted:

I know they're really painting Hilda in a bad light here, but I'll bet it's going to pull a switch and tell us Justin is the real killer.

I've been saying Justin was the real villain ever since he first appeared and I will be glad to be vindicated. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kinu Nishimura
Apr 24, 2008

SICK LOOT!
...it's the ivy, isn't it.

• Locked thread