Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jesus Christ
Jun 1, 2000

mods if you can make this my avatar I will gladly pay 10bux to the coffers
This was just news to me and probably will be news to many of you, but our beloved spreader of the anus died several years ago. I do not know how this information passed me by for so many years, but yes, it is true. The goatman, Kirk Johnson, died of infection due to a rectal stretching injury.

May there be a moment of silence upon the internet, back when he actually died, and right now.

:smith:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
:firstpost:

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
:secondpost:

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
pity post 3rd post

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

he will live on through his works

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Heaven was missing an angel.

Michael Bayleaf
Jun 4, 2006

Tortured By Flan
he's stretching anus with Jesus now

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

I had always wondered if you could die of a broken rear end. I'd like to think before the end he got up out of his hospital bed and began to pull and pull and finally turned himself inside out and tattooed deep in his large intestine it said "later shitlords"

the Bunt
Sep 24, 2007

YOUR GOLDEN MAGNETIC LIGHT
is this real? is he really gone?

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
at least he died doing what he loved

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator
uneasy is the distended anus that wears the crown

Noblesse Obliged
Apr 7, 2012

Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of. And unto this, Goatman , destined to wear the jeweled ring of Aquilonia upon a troubled bowel.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le6qeMe7-vM

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Really hated this kid, still do, woowee boy

Themistocles
Nov 7, 2003

Fighting for democracy since 483 BC

Noblesse Obliged posted:

Between the time when the oceans drank Atlantis and the rise of the sons of Aryas, there was an age undreamed of. And unto this, Goatman , destined to wear the jeweled ring of Aquilonia upon a troubled bowel.

Boinks
Nov 24, 2003

Expected goatse :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Jesus Christ posted:

This was just news to me and probably will be news to many of you, but our beloved spreader of the anus died several years ago. I do not know how this information passed me by for so many years, but yes, it is true. The goatman, Kirk Johnson, died of infection due to a rectal stretching injury.

May there be a moment of silence upon the internet, back when he actually died, and right now.

:smith:

Source please. There was a """""""satire"""""" article about this a few years ago, reposted as true many times, but was refuted by an interview with Kirk, himself.

• Locked thread