Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

The thing I have most trouble with is the lyrics to the "theme song", I can't understand what the woman vocalist is saying. Me and my other half just mumble along to it.

edit everything else is fine.

spookygonk fucked around with this message at 17:31 on Aug 5, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Party Plane Jones posted:

Dutch's dad hired Klyhen to train her to succeed him and take revenge on the other families is my guess. Either that or the whole upper echelon of the RAC is against Qreshi families.

At least the reveal wasn't. "I am your father."

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

The Season 2 premiere of Killjoys has been set for Friday, July 1 at 9/8c, with Dark Matter (which is entertaining for all the wrong reasons) an hour later.

spookygonk
Apr 3, 2005
Does not give a damn

Stabbey_the_Clown posted:

I have to say that I didn't really like the "ooops the androids are now completely uncontrollable because uh... HEY LOOK OVER THERE!" and "let's toss a grenade and blow up the asteroid even though we clearly didn't need to do that". That was just really dumb. Honestly, the whole bit about the trader being a dick and pretending "lol you never said what plasma" to create the contrived drama was also pretty dumb.

The asteroid felt very TOS Star Trek, especially when the trader and his assistants turned up, I thought this was going to be like, "Mudd's Women"

• Locked thread