Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what should be done about pugs
buy them dont breed them
dont buy them
what is a pug
hmm...not sure op
View Results

• Locked thread
ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy
Is this what you want to spend your time on?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plexiwatt
Sep 6, 2002

by exmarx

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
most people who breed animals are retarded fucklords but I don't think there's realistically much that can be done

you should see the fuckd up horses people come up with

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
if the people who give out licenses to breeders and the people who run the dog shows just banned the most hosed-up breeds it would reduce a lot of the demand

ya cavalier king is the one i was thinking of before

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Toadvine posted:

This is an 1802 painting of a pug

wouldn't

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Animals don't have souls nor are they sentient like we are. They are lesser beings and breeding them into retardation and misery is fine as long as they offer us entertainment

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

Nooner posted:

pugs are super cute i wish i had one

Rabite
Apr 13, 2002

Dynamiet Rab
dogspotting points++

baw
Nov 5, 2008

Flesh Forge posted:

what the hell Ralp don't fall for that horseshit

it was a joke

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel

Son of Rodney posted:

ban the sale of overbred shitdogs and publicitly shun the fuckheads who own them

I seriously hate dog breeding with a passion and I think the people who do it and support it by buying these genetic shitbuckets are horrible people

what he said

Pebergehund
Jan 21, 2010

The ultimate goal of dog breeding should be to turn them into cats

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Zzulu posted:

Animals don't have souls nor are they sentient like we are. They are lesser beings and breeding them into retardation and misery is fine as long as they offer us entertainment

Good thing your mom offers us lots of entertainment.

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

This thread is super depressing. I seriously don't understand how people look at some of these hosed up, deformed animals and think "Ooooh I want to pay thousands of dollars for one!"

All the dogs I've ever had have come from shelters/rescues and even the ugly ones were way cuter than these abominations.

baw
Nov 5, 2008

if we were in a position to get a dog we would go to the shelter and find an old one

imagine being some old dog sitting at the rescue place and everyone coming and playing with the puppies. like you're a dog so you can't think thoughts too good but you can probably understand that the tall things are playing with the puppies and doing a happy thing, and then the puppy goes away with the tall things that did the happy thing, but the tall things don't pay attention to you or do the happy things with you and certainly don't take you away, and then you die alone

frumpykvetchbot
Feb 20, 2004

PROGRESSIVE SCAN
Upset Trowel
In our family we had a few dogs. The last one was a street rescue. We don't know exactly how old she was, maybe 2 or 3 when we adopted her. A one-of-a-kind random street blend of probably terrier and something more long legged. But goddam that was an awesome dog. A bright-eyed creature, smart and caring and full of life. She enjoyed just being a dog and nothing was better for her than long hikes and big open fields of grass where she'd be sprinting in big stupid circles as fast as she could on those long strong legs.

This is a dog.

This is a wheezing, bug-eyed monstrosity that will suffer from birth to death on their stunted and deformed stupid legs. These things aren't dogs, they're abominable genetic experiments carried out with a form of heartless cruelty that would seem to have come out of Unit 731.

Angela Lansburial
Feb 9, 2005
Nothing to see here.
first we should stop breeding humans. human heads have gotten so big that human young can't be birthed without causing extreme pain + possible death to the mother. it's hosed up that we allow this species to continue multiplying.

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Eat 'em.
Waste not, want not.

"A dog is a fine meal." -Mel Gibson in The Patriot

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
As for humans:
Legalize murder. with the proviso "you kill it, you eat it."

This solves hunger and and overpopulation at one stroke.
Hey, it works in Africa.

Really. Seriously. Horribly. It happens there. Even today. Nobody wants to talk about it.

Bob James
Nov 15, 2005

by Lowtax
Ultra Carp

baw
Nov 5, 2008

zimboe posted:

Eat 'em.
Waste not, want not.

"A dog is a fine meal." -Mel Gibson in The Patriot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lindy Hopscotch
Mar 30, 2010

You know the story about the scorpion and the frog?
euth em

• Locked thread