Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what should be done about pugs
buy them dont breed them
dont buy them
what is a pug
hmm...not sure op
View Results

• Locked thread
baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
sad?

do you buy them and then not breed them so that their broken-rear end genes can't be passed on?

do you not buy them so that you don't support the breeders?

it would be nice if dog shows or breeders' associations just stopped accepting certain breeds for contests or licensing, tbqh, but that probably won't happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baw
Nov 5, 2008

Ocean Book posted:

educate me on the issue op

pugs' eyes pop out of their heads sometimes and it is thought by some scientists that the pug does not enjoy this

baw
Nov 5, 2008

what is that one breed of showdog that has a brain too big for its head, so once it reaches adulthood it has terrible migraines and screams in pain from them. thos edogs are Poorly Implemented for sure

baw
Nov 5, 2008

my dog's name is Poorly Implemented, he won the show so we'll we are saving his cum to sell

baw
Nov 5, 2008

haris pilton posted:

I hope they suffer.
I loving hate pugs.

then your strategy would be to buy and breed pugs, sorry that i did not give you an option in the poll, maybe a mod can help

baw
Nov 5, 2008

tomstuart posted:

squish faced cats and inbred dogs are basically animal cruelty so i dont support them OP

well fuckin duh but what is your strategy for handling the Pug Question

baw
Nov 5, 2008

tomstuart posted:

i kick them whenever i see them to let them know what i think of the cruelty

::

baw
Nov 5, 2008

hmm.,, makes sense

baw
Nov 5, 2008

i agree. furtermore,

baw
Nov 5, 2008

if the people who give out licenses to breeders and the people who run the dog shows just banned the most hosed-up breeds it would reduce a lot of the demand

ya cavalier king is the one i was thinking of before

baw
Nov 5, 2008

Flesh Forge posted:

what the hell Ralp don't fall for that horseshit

it was a joke

baw
Nov 5, 2008

if we were in a position to get a dog we would go to the shelter and find an old one

imagine being some old dog sitting at the rescue place and everyone coming and playing with the puppies. like you're a dog so you can't think thoughts too good but you can probably understand that the tall things are playing with the puppies and doing a happy thing, and then the puppy goes away with the tall things that did the happy thing, but the tall things don't pay attention to you or do the happy things with you and certainly don't take you away, and then you die alone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

baw
Nov 5, 2008

zimboe posted:

Eat 'em.
Waste not, want not.

"A dog is a fine meal." -Mel Gibson in The Patriot

• Locked thread