Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
we were all nerds back then. every single one of my class mates were total nerds and we had so much fun just rampaging through school with nerdy hijinks. the girls thought we were gay as poo poo and goddamnit if we werent gay as poo poo.

we did the following:
-arrange a war zone in the library by putting tables on their sides like two sides of a frontline and bombarding eachother with books.
-talk way waaaay too much about wanking and doing the 'homo-pile' were everybode jumped and piled up on some poor guy.
-steal a box of oranges from the teachers (the good kid of the class did this and no teacher questioned it) and throwing that poo poo on some idiot fuckers moped because someone said he did something bad or whatever
-fill the computers with images from rotten.com
-shout out to my boy and main friend who shoved my toothbrush up his rear end at a sleepover in a desperate but ultimately failed attempt to get some of that white fat ugly curdy lemonstan rear end.
-binge drink red bull and throw lan parties and measuring who had the stankiest farts.
-getting into gamemaker and programming kill kill kill games about murdering teachers.
-put up sleazy pictures of half naked women everywhere to mess with the bitches (and secretly despising our own virginity)
-had a fad of following up any kind of meaningful emotional conversation with a brutally deadpan-delivered slap across the face.

it was bizarroworld, all boys in my classes were huge nerds, no bullying only full retard from start to finish. gently caress yes i was king poo poo of retard mountain! yes!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

you and were friends were lame and boring

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
No we smoked weed to i got you covered bro

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

smoking weed doesn't make sniffing farts any cooler

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
We had fun though. Sorry for your lovely teenage experience

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Believe it or not, many teenagers had/have fun without sniffing each others farts

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
did you have internet in high school?

if so you are probably lame

Bubble Bobby
Jan 28, 2005
I thought everyone on SA was brutally bullied as a child. Weird.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
OP was king of the retards how impressive

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

Nooner posted:

OP was king of the retards how impressive

Curdy Lemonstan for gbs mod

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Vargs posted:

Curdy Lemonstan for gbs mod

After looking through his rapsheet I have to say he seems suited for the job. This is just an observation, not a recommendation.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
When I went to high school the sorting hat said I was a Punk and my best friend was a Goth. I never saw him again.

Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
did you smoke a weed

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
if you're fondly reminiscing about middle school and high school then it's a safe bet that your life isn't where you want it be right now

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

Gaunab posted:

if you're fondly reminiscing about middle school and high school then it's a safe bet that your life isn't where you want it be right now

Im good thanks. Could use a bit more money but it's fine, really. 'I'll live', as they say.

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot

gnarlyhotep posted:

After looking through his rapsheet I have to say he seems suited for the job. This is just an observation, not a recommendation.

Thanks! From one (soon to be) mod to another; where are the sexy ladies thread? Can we bring back the fat cosplay thread in pyf?

Curdy Lemonstan
Jan 25, 2012

by zen death robot
Re Making Me A Mod Talk: my qualifications are:
-full plat on ds1
-brags about sex online that i never had
-from sweden
-smokes weed
-got quoted in fyad once probably due to irony reasons
-barely socially functional
-depression

And my biggest achievement:
100% completion of Jumper 2

I wanna be the Jack of mods, jack from rlm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laslow
Jul 18, 2007
Yep, just chillin and smoking some lovely weed and listening to third eye blind. Don't forget to tell dave's brother to pick up some Zima so the girls have something to drink.

• Locked thread