Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Nagato posted:

screenshot of 4chan txt post

so that's why he was called brojo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King
Jul 17, 2009

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?
Gay Chicken is a fun game to play with friends, especially on all-male crews of ships.

You touch a man's leg.
He touches your leg.
Eventually, one of you is sucking dick as the other guy is sucking off another man's dick, and you are wondering if this game is just going way too far. The third guy is dad.

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
My friend told me they played gay chicken sometimes in Iraq. He was the undefeated champion until one guy flat out told him that he didn't give a poo poo if they kissed, he just wanted to win the game.

almost1337
Jun 14, 2013

The male likpatons turn around the nucleus formed of female boobons and neutral bolsterons

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

OMFG FURRY posted:

lemme wrap a smile around that thick cock

make sure you guys are wearing your.......................seatbelts

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
What is the prize for winning? I don't think normal guys would do something they don't like for no reward

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B Squad Leader
Nov 1, 2009

The female equivalent is LesbiHen™

• Locked thread