Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

An Enormous Boner posted:

its like im really getting this? this is how its going to have to go? and eveyones just a part of it, and i know they probably dont like it any much more either. but you ve gotta think theres a better way to do it, and any of it isnt that much different thatn the next. so get one way out and stick to it and lets stop kickign each other in the legs.

Been there. Then I thought about the millions upon millions of stars in the universe and felt the crushing weight of hopelessness and infinity and took a hard look at life and decided yolo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

Ephemeron posted:

Don't break the mirror. You'll just end up making more mirrors.

each one is SEVEN YEARS OF BAD CUCKS LMBoooooooo that made me feel ALIVE

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
These white people problems, let's talk about minority problems, why is my tv shows all fuzzy they told me satellite was better than cable

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Horniest Manticore posted:

another great thread from a fyad regular! man how do you guys keep coming up with this stuff

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I assume all the FYAD regs making bad threads in GBS is some meta game

Looking at you INRI

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

I assume all the FYAD regs making bad threads in GBS is some meta game

Looking at you INRI

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Not anger. Just a cold, cold, frost in my heart as I realize I will never hear a hot lady tell me how much she wants me in lusty earnest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
some days we just feel the way we feel and can't change that

• Locked thread