Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I am going to kill all mosquitoes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I will be the hitler of mosquitoes

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
I think I may start by getting the male mosquitoes very interested in MRA ideology, specifically Men Going their own way. Then, they will be unable to reproduce, unless the females sperm jack them some how. Haven't thought that far ahead tbh

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Or, I could find some way to make all of the female mosquitoes gay, thus causing the male mosquitoes to become what scientists refer to as "incel"

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

Incomplete Fish posted:

I've always figured that there was a correlation between animal abuse and autism. Thanks thread.

edit: i stomp the poo poo out of spiders. that is more because of an illogical fear of them than anything else. something with that many legs has to be up to no good you know?

If spiders were much larger, they could be great bartenders

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Rabbits and deer are food

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

naem posted:

Deer are beautiful majestic animals but they have no predators and their only response to environmental pressure is "run away" and "have babies"

When they overpopulate an area and starve in the winter their programming says HAVE BABIES which of course makes the problem worse, and then you have deer leaping 20 feet into your car from all directions 24/7

The natural predator of the deer is the car

• Locked thread