Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keg
Sep 22, 2014
Do you hit your dogge or catte to discipline it? Or did you like to pull the wings off flies as a kid or maybe burn ants with a magnifying glass? I want to hear all about it, and the times you smoosh their faces with tongs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQHQbkMpr5o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

ChrisHansen posted:

I push my CATTE off the bed, but only after she wakes me up in the middle of the night by biting my toes

Cats always land on their feet so this isn't a big deal. At least I think they do. Has anybody tested it out?

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Fetus Tree posted:

naw OP made this thread because he is literally autistic and is unable to tell when people are kidding about actually feeding their dog to coyotes.

tis why he also went into a thread i made and proclaimed to it how fetus tree is a poo poo poster that says hosed up things, something that literally only he is surprised about

It was your dad's dog, and I made this thread because a good way to get GBS to admit to embarrassing things is to ask them to admit to embarrassing things. It's very low level trolling, because GBS is the lowest hanging fruit of the entire internet. Also, people will continue to admit to hitting their pets even after reading this post, because every GBS lives under a black cloud and has a sickness of the mind.

Keg fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Jun 24, 2015

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Fetus Tree posted:

right, sure, you're trolling GBS real hard.

I think you might consider taking a look at the tone of the thread and reconsidering whatever level of puppet mastery you think you've achieved lol.

You're not mentally well, please see a doctor.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Polycalypse posted:

As a child, one of my most favorite past time was using a magnifying glass to fry bugs. Roly polies make the most satisfying pops, but I learned that anything bigger than a centimeter (i.e. large bodied insects) tended to not pop, but slowly cook unpleasantly. I had to stop though after my magnifying glass got taken away after I made a decent sized fire on my driveway.

I also watched as the police came and told my parents we couldn't have a duck as a pet (because the neighbors were assholes and were the ones that called them) and my grandmother had to kill the pet duck. It wasn't as traumatizing as it probably could have been, partially because it was somewhat interesting to look at the blood that was drained out of it.

Though recently the most I've really done is get hives from my friend's pet cats. Skin isn't very protective if you've got a cut. Later, my friend's mother said she came downstairs to find the two cats staring at me after I passed out on their couch.

What does it feel like to watch the blood get drained out of your pet duck?

• Locked thread