Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i hung my dog from a hanger and then tried to feed him to local wild life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Matey posted:

I've killed fish before via the activity of fishing

I also kill mad bugs/arachnids

i was hungry and had an excess amount of butter so i decided to boil some lobsters....alive

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

ChrisHansen posted:

Watch out guys, I heard op is an ASPCA narc

naw OP made this thread because he is literally autistic and is unable to tell when people are kidding about actually feeding their dog to coyotes.

tis why he also went into a thread i made and proclaimed to it how fetus tree is a poo poo poster that says hosed up things, something that literally only he is surprised about

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

You are a poo poo poster, but you're our shitposter

thanks bud that means a lot

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
i would suggest that you prioritize your health over that of a dog

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

gary oldmans diary posted:

no dude you dont get it he looked exactly like he was pretending to drive a little go cart or something

god i wish dogs could drive lil gocarts

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Nefarious posted:

i tied a snake in a knot and all its food got stuck half way down and it died because it could never poop it out

lol

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
birds are really bad pets and an instant red flag

kinda like horses

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Keg posted:

It was your dad's dog.

actually more accurately it was his dead wife's children's dog. he sent them back to their native country when the wife died, though. kept the dog for whatever reason.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Keg posted:

It was your dad's dog, and I made this thread because a good way to get GBS to admit to embarrassing things is to ask them to admit to embarrassing things. It's very low level trolling, because GBS is the lowest hanging fruit of the entire internet. Also, people will continue to admit to hitting their pets even after reading this post, because every GBS lives under a black cloud and has a sickness of the mind.

right, sure, you're trolling GBS real hard.

I think you might consider taking a look at the tone of the thread and reconsidering whatever level of puppet mastery you think you've achieved lol.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

JakeP posted:

I need all background information please before I can render my verdict

he literally made a thread bc i said i wanted to feed my dads dog to a coyote

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

JakeP posted:

hmm interesting interesting. I feel like i need more information.

Was your dog alive/dead at the time

How hungry was the Coyote (would it have died if you did not feed it your dog)?

Follow up to the last question, if the Coyote would have died if it had not eaten your dog, which animal was currently more healthy and had a more important function in life?

I mean if the Coyote is also a doctor at a childrens hospital, and is dying of hunger, and the dog is a child molester, than I say you were in the right to feed your dog to the Coyote.

dog was alive ofc, coyote deserve good meals too imo

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

I am going to kill all mosquitoes

just start raising bats

E: also lol i dont consider myself to have any particular rivalry with Keg, i do think he might be on the wrong forums tho

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Incomplete Fish posted:

That is a good point. I'm not racist but I probably would not frequent an establishment with a spider as a bartender, though.

the world doesnt need more black widows

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Falukorv posted:

I wringed the neck of a jackdaw once, it was badly injured so more like euthanasia, but i felt horrible. Only time i've killed a higher animal.

Otherwise i fish, and kill annoying insects from time to time.

Also i'm not a vegetarian, so indirectly i'm hurting animals.

i also jackdawf

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

various cheeses posted:

I killed a mosquito because it bit me.

lol congrats dummy thats the worst time to kill a mosquito

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

JakeP posted:

Yeah this is the worst part:

(the profile I saw the question on answered yes that she would go on a second date with the person who sped up in order to hit an animal)

actually this girl is a goldmine of terrible answers:

shes perfect

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

Polycalypse posted:

As a child, one of my most favorite past time was using a magnifying glass to fry bugs. Roly polies make the most satisfying pops, but I learned that anything bigger than a centimeter (i.e. large bodied insects) tended to not pop, but slowly cook unpleasantly. I had to stop though after my magnifying glass got taken away after I made a decent sized fire on my driveway.

I also watched as the police came and told my parents we couldn't have a duck as a pet (because the neighbors were assholes and were the ones that called them) and my grandmother had to kill the pet duck. It wasn't as traumatizing as it probably could have been, partially because it was somewhat interesting to look at the blood that was drained out of it.

Though recently the most I've really done is get hives from my friend's pet cats. Skin isn't very protective if you've got a cut. Later, my friend's mother said she came downstairs to find the two cats staring at me after I passed out on their couch.

:catstare: this begs the question as to how you got a disease from the cats

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

JakeP posted:

you are in Boston right? You can prolly find her

:mrgw:

• Locked thread