Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

well i started off just killing animals, it was good practice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

i killed about four hundred crabs one summer afternoon by smashing them with a maglite. i had to stop after the maglite was too covered in crab guts and slipped out of my hand and flew into the bay. boy was that embarrassing to tell my dad about how i lost the flashlight!

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

once my cat caught a grasshopper but didn't kill it. she just batted it around and stopped it from escaping. she caught it by the big legs first, and she pulled them off, then the rest of the legs, one by one. it was amusing to watch the grasshopper try to hop away without the big strong legs - it didn't seem to know they were missing and just twitched up and down without going anywhere. after an hour of toying with the grasshopper, she finally left it there to die with no legs and both wings removed. i tried to give her rewards to train this behavior in the future, but she never did it again.

• Locked thread