Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
blamed my fart on the dog
later he farted and it got blamed on me

vicious fart cycle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Claven666 posted:

my dog Lucky was not allowed to hunt for scraps when anyone was still eating. one night, he very slowly crawled on his belly all they way across the room from his bed (around 15') without me noticing. i was tipped off when i felt him brush against my leg. i reached down and slapped him on the but, not hard but enough to make a nice smak sound. his response was just to continue crawling on his belly at like three times his normal rat of speed back to his bed.
this reminds me of how my dog used to just sit down and scoot himself around all the time
i think he was pretending he was driving

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Darth123123 posted:

He's wiping his rear end

Also : paging morally inept
no dude you dont get it he looked exactly like he was pretending to drive a little go cart or something

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i yelled at a bee once
flew off like a bitch

• Locked thread