Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
What kind of tard needs advice on how to spend 24 hours outside. Do what ya feel like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

Germstore posted:

I am glad he got banned. He is a bad poster.

tumorpostin'

lil pissbitch
Mar 8, 2015

I.N.R.I posted:

Bring a 14 year old boy back to it and gently caress him

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

This is Great

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

What kind of tard needs advice on how to spend 24 hours outside. Do what ya feel like

Bad advice. Need an itinerary to stick to or else I'll squander my precious vacation time.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
jizz on a bear. birds and mountain goats are for pussies.

roymorrison
Jul 26, 2005
Buy a nice rear end telescope smoke a joint and find saturn. Just return the telescope when ur done.

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

Thro urslf in2 teh camp higher

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

PT6A posted:

jizz on a bear. birds and mountain goats are for pussies.

gently caress YOU

jizz on a loving gorilla.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Find datura and consume.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
one time we went out to an outdoor party (like, we'll just call it a woodsrave, not a festival) but we went out a night before everybody else just to chill and get a good spot

i was working night shift at the time, so it was odd, we showed up to the property, set up camp and promptly fell asleep right after i gathered wood.

we woke up at about 3 am to the loudest silence we had ever heard, i quietly built a fire, turned Art Bell on the radio and we had breakfast done well in time for sunrise

Place normally had 500-1k people raging around with psytrance blaring so it was a really fun experience. And turns out the land kind of shut down after that year so that was our last chance.

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
bring a differential calculus textbook

meditate

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

tardwrangler posted:

Hope your MRI comes back clear dude.....

What's the best part of loving a 14 year old girl? Flip her over and you have a 14 year old boy.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Nutmeg posted:

What's the best part of loving a 14 year old girl? Flip her over and you have a 14 year old boy.

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

On your 24 hour camping trip, you must engage in sex with a minor.

• Locked thread