Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
lots of weed
spa, obviously
book
hike a bit too assuming there aren't dangerous animals that could kill you nearby or whatever. seems dumb to go off into the woods alone without anyone knowing about it but that probably varies wildly by region.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

lil pissbitch posted:

Should I just go to the spa?? I'm kind of feeling like I should schedule something for Friday morning. What else am I gonna do?

gently caress yeah dude. I'm following all this advice.

idk where you are but not sleeping in the tent overnight is a great way to get 1,000,000 bug bites in many areas

also, go to the spa. you've got a whole day to kill. go after you went hiking a lot.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The_Book_Of_Harry posted:

You are one bitch-made motherfucker.

Waaaahhhhh, bugs will bite me inside my sleeping bag, (even though dude's outside all day long, and sleeping under covers next to a fire). AND you want him to spend his outdoor vacation time indoors at a loving spa.

What the gently caress, you goony twat?

It's a camping trip, not a makeover.

The only way you could make that post more pathetic is if you told him to bring his inhaler and comfort plushie.

clearly you've never been canoeing in Canada during the summer. if you aren't in your tent by sundown you are hosed hosed hosed

and if the spa is there why not get a massage after a hike? jesus it's like everything has to be all or nothing, either you are hiking and sleeping outside and nature all day or you are a pathetic goon with an inhaler and a plushie getting makeovers.

• Locked thread