Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

lil pissbitch posted:

It's looking like this is the rough itinerary.

3ish: get there, set up*
4ish: swim in creek, play in current like child, maybe even walk upstream and float back down to campsite*
6ish: hike to top of mountain, enjoy sunset*
8ish: build fire, read, listen to music, maybe play music, pass out embarrassingly early on the ground outside my tent*
*drink and smoke liberally throughout

That's a solid rear end day! But what about the next day? I have until mid afternoon to myself and those are the only things that I know for sure that I want to do

Pretty solid day there. However, if there are other people camping I think you'll find them pretty friendly and welcoming. If you're not a weirdo you'll probably be invited to hang out. I'd bring a six pack of something interesting to share. Then, when your friends show up you'll be the guy who knows everyone and earn much cred.

The second day you'll be up at around 5 a.m. or whenever sunrise is 'cause it'll be bright and loud as gently caress when all the kids wake up and decide it's time to play as loudly as possible. I'd do some fishing, swimming, or hiking. That way you'll be tired enough to nap at around 10 when families leave the campground to do things and it quiets back down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread