Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
lol @ all the poors in here who don't own 5 figgies of bikes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Harrower posted:

He didn't even drive the bike away like he owned it. loving walked that poo poo off camera.

nice bikes don't come with pedals because you already have your own that match your shoes

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

QuarkJets posted:

I have a $250 bicycle that I got on sale for $160 cause some shop was updating their inventory, I attached a flowery basket to the front of it and in that flowery basket I haul around a big chain that I use to lock my bike to things. Commuter bikes 4 lyfe

Every weekend I pass a big group of those old people in full spandex suits with their million dollar bicycles and I just lol at them

I can't even imagine how brain damaged I'd have to be to even consider spending 5 figures on a bicycle

yeah, after all that's like a whole years pay!

• Locked thread