Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

Ultramega posted:

gently caress anybody who spends more than like 800 for a bike.

lol

Unless you get a road bike on super clearance or used $800 will only get you a scrub tier bike.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

hemale in pain posted:

oh god please get a real bike

Fixies are one step above tall bikes and unicyclists

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

That's a good frame.

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

Hatebag posted:

Sure, sometimes it'll seem like your lovely bike is trying to kill you but really it's just telling you to check on its squeaks & creaks. Or something breaks without warning because your bike wants you dead. The latter can happen with any bike though.

Yeah most well maintained bikes are surprisingly durable. The problem is most older bikes you find have been sitting in someone's garage for 20 years and even when they were actively ridden they never had any routine maintenance.

• Locked thread