Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
When you drink spirits/liquor etcetera, do you drink it out of the bottle or do you put it in a glass first?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

drink my piss, op

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I put it in a glass but I drink it straight up because that pain is freeing. I don't drink spirits, or beer, very often at all; though.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

I.N.R.I posted:

When you drink spirits/liquor etcetera, do you drink it out of the bottle or do you put it in a glass first?

you got banned again?? how many fucken times have you been banned dude?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Jim Barris posted:

I put it in a glass but I drink it straight up because that pain is freeing. I don't drink spirits, or beer, very often at all; though.

Nice. I dont drink them at all but I would probably put them in a glass first as well

Moon Atari
Dec 26, 2010

We don't own a glass so me and the rest of the guys down at the shelter usually just baby bird it into each other's mouths.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Depends on my mood OP. Euphoria and extreme sadness usually means from the bottle but general happiness or satisfaction calls for a glass with a slow pour.

julian

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'd smash the bottle over my head and demand a goddamn beer.

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

Hell Yeah posted:

drink my piss, op

Not Nipsy Russell
Oct 6, 2004

Failure is always an option.
Open bottle, insert Crazy Straw. Consume.

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

Nice. I dont drink them at all but I would probably put them in a glass first as well
Why not?

Two Free Toppings
Jul 1, 2007

SUCK
THE
SHIT
OUT
OF
MY
OWN
ASSHOLE
When I was drinking really heavily I would just buy a pint of r and r or whatever and drink from that. I would always pour my beer into a glass though. In not a barbarian.

goatse.cx haver
Oct 17, 2010

precious metals
vodka from the bottle
whisky from a glass
if you disagree u can blow it out ur rear end

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I try not to drink spirits because I get possesed and last time they made me sick a mediocre cock which ruined my track record of only sucking good cocks spots bad if u don't want to affect long term goals

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

A glass? what kind of bougie bullshit is that

Straight out the bottle, or maybe a solo cup if someone looks a little sketchy. Don't wnat no fuckin aids

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i pour them out of the bottle op.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
depends on how bad the morning tremors are

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
glasses are better for slamming into the table or counter

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I didn't know anyone used the term "spirits" for liquor unless they were from the 19th century, or maybe Vincent Price.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If u squat just right with enough weight your left testicle will feel tight its like body synergy

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
came here to make a post about drinking ghosts, and saw someone else already did

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

Moon Atari posted:

We don't own a glass so me and the rest of the guys down at the shelter usually just baby bird it into each other's mouths.

mental picture of the day

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

JakeP posted:

came here to make a post about drinking ghosts, and saw someone else already did

Haha got u bud!!!!!!!! :) :*

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

goatse.cx haver posted:

vodka from the bottle
whisky from a glass

Thanks man, I will remember this one when i'm out drinking.

My buddies will think im sophisticated.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

gnarlyhotep posted:

I didn't know anyone used the term "spirits" for liquor unless they were from the 19th century, or maybe Vincent Price.

Much of the english speaking world does my salty GBS posting comrade

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

goatse.cx haver posted:

vodka from the bottle
whisky from a glass

basically this but only if the whisky is good enough to warrant it, like something really old or a weird independent bottling

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

spud posted:

Thanks man, I will remember this one when i'm out drinking.

My buddies will think im sophisticated.

Cool

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"

gnarlyhotep posted:

V price is dead gnarls so we've narrowed it down :(

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

I.N.R.I posted:

Much of the english speaking world does my salty GBS posting comrade

Dosvedanya.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
with regards to wholesale and retail business, most companies still refer to distilled liquors as the "spirits" category

Calbiyum
May 18, 2015
are you 75 years old? if no then why are you saying spirits you loving fag

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

gnarlyhotep posted:

I think I've heard/seen spirits more often than "liquor". People pretty much just use the type of booze they are drinking or "hard a" if they're referring to it more generally.

Shifty gimbal
Dec 28, 2008

Hey you... I got something to tell ya
Biscuit Hider
I like pouring myself a glass of melon juice and add some Italian Penis in it.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
spirits refer to distilled goods and these in particular: whisky, rum, vodka, gin, brandy and tequila. its not weird to say spirits if youre referring to liquor as a whole entity

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

gnarlyhotep posted:

lol

goatse.cx haver posted:

vodka from the bottle
whisky from a glass

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Hell Yeah posted:

drink my piss, op

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
depends on how fancy I'm feelin' - thanks for askin

Pulp Can Move
Oct 4, 2012
Stay bottled, alcohol ghosts.

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
just lol if you aren't mainlining it

lol ima "drink" this alcohol and spend 10x what i need to because my stomach wastes it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Calbiyum posted:

are you 75 years old? if no then why are you saying spirits you loving fag

I'm 81.

• Locked thread