Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

they ARE mad, bro!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

they are the machine in florence and the machine AND rage against the machine

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
Gay dudes are all happy, fun and prancy while gay chicks are mad at everything

Companion Cube
Oct 11, 2007

We do what we must because WAAAAAAAAAGH!

Moridin920 posted:

I'm bi but will pose straight just to get these dudes to hit on me. Gay inception.

Pro tip right here

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Magnitogorsk. posted:

how did T get lumped in with LGB anyway, they seem like totally unrelated things

Before it was called that it was mostly just the alliance of weirdos with sex stuff going on that was traditionally shunned and it was a world where hormone replacement and srs weren't things, the T in lgbt seemed a lot closer in nature, so in a different universe where these groups were not tolerated in basically the same way, maybe homosexuality was tolerated or trans people were more universally understood I guess there would be no T and it's probably good they are in the fold though because they need help more than homos ever did. Its a different thing to be at odds with yourself and society than just society

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Uncle_Jemima posted:

Thanks for this little window into your hosed up life.

You're welcome

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:

coldplay chiptunes posted:

here's a creepy email he sent me (i was dating a girl named vanessa)

the day that guy sent that to you, oscar wilde's corpse died a little inside

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
That gay guyz do sone kind of poop tube thing. Mthey put a short tube from one anus to the other and pass a turd back and forth. My cousin is gay and says they all do it.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp

hemophilia posted:

Before it was called that it was mostly just the alliance of weirdos with sex stuff going on that was traditionally shunned and it was a world where hormone replacement and srs weren't things, the T in lgbt seemed a lot closer in nature, so in a different universe where these groups were not tolerated in basically the same way, maybe homosexuality was tolerated or trans people were more universally understood I guess there would be no T and it's probably good they are in the fold though because they need help more than homos ever did. Its a different thing to be at odds with yourself and society than just society

theres some insanely cool protest photos of lgb people and nambla people hanging out. Thats mostly where the "gay men are pedophiles" stereotype came from. The 60s and 70s were a crazy time.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
inside out buttholes

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
their vast infleunce on deep politics & frots

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
lesbians who live together wind up synching up their periods and have races with their flow

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
The effeminate manner of gay men

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

amityville anus posted:

lesbians who live together wind up synching up their periods and have races with their flow

tubular

gibb3h
Jul 15, 2014

Is this a honeypot? This looks like a honeypot. :colbert:

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

The fetishism over The Wizard of Oz is creepy since Dorothy is supposed to be like 14 years old

gibb3h
Jul 15, 2014

Egbert Souse posted:

The fetishism over The Wizard of Oz is creepy since Dorothy is supposed to be like 14 years old

It's OK, she's actually a thousand year old demon :spergin:

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
I always thought it was funny when they act like putting on a dress entitles them to being called a woman.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
they can't swim.

but they are good at math

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Gay guys are worse at fighting and gay ladies are better at it and if you add enough gay in you can find a woman who you expect to win in a fight over a guy and we're not even talking Something Awful or 4chan posters here.

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
they have crunchy stuff in their pockets

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot

netally posted:

All the male to female trans that I've known have been into women, so technically lesbians. They must really hate dick.

"technically". cause they are "technically" women i guess.

thewireguy
Jul 2, 2013
Why do they lisp?
It can't be from sucking too many dicks,
because chicks don't sound like that...

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
They have always been the best warriors in history, the berserkers of last resort.

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

TEAYCHES posted:

first they came for the transgendered ppl, and i said nothing, because i was not transgendered

Then they came for me but I couldn't speak until I had checked my privilege.

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Gerbils.

whip
Apr 9, 2007

by Lowtax
Demand marriage but whose relationships ironically don't last long.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Gay guys are the only guys who have worse music taste than women.

Lesbians more often have kickass music taste of course.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

lesbian detected

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Hell Yeah posted:

lesbian detected

im bi and a dude

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

oldpainless posted:

That gay men demand to have rights and be taken seriously and think the best way to accomplish this is to parade in their loving underwear with rainbow makeup on.

The best part about it is it worked though lol

Mr. Merdle
Oct 17, 2007

THE GREAT MANBABY SUCCESSOR

I think it's a bad stereotype that gay people like loving each other in the rear end.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
That all gay men have AIDS in the US when only 15% of them do, which is less than many parts of subsaharan Africa

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

that trix are for kids

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

social vegan posted:

that trix are for kids
they're not?!? :wth:

My Q-Face
Jul 8, 2002

A dumb racist who need to kill themselves

BravestOfTheLamps posted:

that gay people spread homosexuality through public awareness and tolerance, turning innocent children into gays

It's funny because some people think gays are vampires

Aren't they, though? Like every Vampire after Christopher Lee was gay as gently caress.

Masturbasturd
Sep 1, 2014
Gays are tidy and make for adequate street sweepers.

As they're being dragged behind my Chevy.

Nickelback Concert
Apr 28, 2015

Magnitogorsk. posted:

how did T get lumped in with LGB anyway, they seem like totally unrelated things

They're all abominations; no need to make a separate category for them.

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.

Frijolero posted:

dey eat da poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Nickelback Concert posted:

They're all abominations; no need to make a separate category for them.

It should be something like PWANS for 'People who are not straight' except that 'people' will exclude things like dragon-kin and the like AND WE CANT HAVE THAT KIND OF INTOLERANCE.

• Locked thread