Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

in france cats are called 'chats' b/c they're nice to have a conversation wit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Hector Beerlioz posted:

All you need is a bunch of wood and chicken wire and you can make a bunch of tunnels to the outdoor cat sanctuary. Then your lovely indoor cats can be lovely outdoor cats who won't eat anything or be eaten. See video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mibv8QidVrg

The next evolution of PI insanity. Allowing your cats into a prison yard.

PI should be nuked.

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014
actually, cats like getting hit by cars. they like it

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

All you need is a box

ninotoreS
Aug 20, 2009

Thanks for the input, Jeff!
i unironically approve, OP

cats would nom on your undiscovered corpse, given a chance

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

it's irresponsible as gently caress to buy an animal and agree to take care of it then let it outside to get eaten by an owl or hit by a car.

agreed, except it's because i hate cats and am glad of them dying

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

ninotoreS posted:

i unironically approve, OP

cats would nom on your undiscovered corpse, given a chance

good I'm glad of it

Absolute Lithops
Aug 28, 2011

After one long season
of waiting, after one
long season of wanting
I know a few people who get cat after cat and they all get eaten. Either they're too dumb to figure out that cats need to stay indoors here, or they really love the local wildlife.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Ohhhhh some folks in this thread are so edgy, I think I cut myself on the cunning irony

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A. Beaverhausen
Nov 11, 2008

by R. Guyovich
I love my kitty cause she likes being out in the field or watching birds or climbing trees/onto the roof all day and then she comes in at night and acts like a content house cat. She never wanders and it's just great.

• Locked thread