Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if indoor cats depress you because you have a tiny lovely apartment don't get a cat problem solved

it's irresponsible as gently caress to buy an animal and agree to take care of it then let it outside to get eaten by an owl or hit by a car.

Waltzing Along posted:

I agree with this. Cats are not meant to be cooped up indoors. Part of the risk of having a cat is that it's life will be shortened by the perils of the outside world. Sure, an indoor cat might live longer, but it is also not a happy cat.

so take it out on walks then. except cat owners are lazy shitbags about their pets usually I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
whatever if you think responsible pet ownership is letting your cat out unsupervised 22 hours of the day then go for it retards

people like you are why indigenous nature gets destroyed everywhere humans go.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Waltzing Along posted:

Mods, please limit moridin920 to posting in PI only until he realizes he drank the wrong cool-aid.

look at your rap sheet then look at mine and tell me who is the bigger shitlord here

quote:

Find a way to San Francisco.

You will always have food.
You will always have shelter.
You will get all sorts of training and assistance and free healthcare and poo poo.
And you will be treated better than the middle class.

gently caress San Francisco and its homeless poo poo.

lol

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

RaceFat posted:

yr all having fun or whatever but outdoor cats are poo poo and they are causing the extinction of wild birds and they already did cause the extinction of star nosed moles and fuckin small mammals didn't co-evolve with cats so they don't stand any chance against cats.

and outdoor cats only eat 1/4 of what they kill and their lives are shortened and idk if anyone can specifically say "an indoor cat is an unhappy cat" because i have two lovely indoor cats and they love life!!!!!!

outdoor cat owners never listen to any of this, so i ain't gonna expect any changes here!

no you don't understand i want a pet without any of the responsibility

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
this is why cats are poo poo and cat owners are poo poo

lazy assholes who want gratification with no effort

clean the litter box retards your whole apartment reeks

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Cake Smashing Boob posted:

my cats poo poo outside why would I even need a litterbox

good job your neighbors hate you

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the message of this thread is the clear and obvious superiority of dogs

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Do it ironically posted:

except youre not neglecting your cat by putting him outside, because cats are meant to be outside, have you seen an indoor cat before they look like they have no soul

you're being neglectful if you purchase an animal without owning sufficient space for it to live in.

"meant to be outside" is a meaningless statement to cover up for your laziness.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gonna shoot the next cat I see

for the kakapos

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
gonna let my dog run around off the leash all day attacking other animals because that's what they're meant to do namaste

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

A real cat will be like, I dunno, maybe you're taking a walk in the forest, and your cat spots you and he's al like "sup my man what is up"

indoors cat: :catdrugs: plus scrawny, weak, fat and/or useless!!!!

yeah the only choice is let your pet out all day long with no fucks given or let your pet waste away indoors all day long with no stimulation

because you're such a lazy poo poo, those are the only choices you see

maybe don't buy animals

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

you let it out when it wants out and let it in when it wants back in

it's like an indoors cat except not loving retarded

and also free. like the wind

free to kill indigenous wildlife and poo poo everywhere and yowl in the middle of the night

do you really get the door for your cat every time it wants loving lol dude

Do it ironically posted:

why would you neuter a male cat it's not my problem if someone elses female cat gets pregnant, i spayed my female though

jesus christ

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The Kraken posted:

you dont have to give your cat pcp to make it chase around a laser pointer, for one

I've met many people with indoor cats who just take them out or actually play with them and give them attention and those cats are fine.

Again it's hilarious that lazy piece of poo poo pet owners only see a binary option between 'let my cat outdoors to do whatever gently caress it' and 'cat sits in the corner of my apartment with no stimulation until it loses its mind.'

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

NotWearingPants posted:

Why is self-awareness hilarious?

because you are self aware but instead of fixing the problem or not getting cats you just continue to buy pets irresponsibly.

it's like you're an obese person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

killing wildlife is the no 1 reason we even have cats

if they didn't kill mice they'd be loving useless to me (and also my house would probably go to poo poo)

also yes. doors and windows, whatever.

why don't you just keep your house clean holy poo poo what is wrong with you lazy fuckers

• Locked thread