Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

NotWearingPants posted:

I agree. Who am I to tell my cat how to live its life?

I agree with this. Cats are not meant to be cooped up indoors. Part of the risk of having a cat is that it's life will be shortened by the perils of the outside world. Sure, an indoor cat might live longer, but it is also not a happy cat.

Don't get a cat and keep it inside.

Also, if you hang out with your cat outside, you are doing it the right way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Moridin920 posted:

I am an idiot

Yes. I agree.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Mods, please limit moridin920 to posting in PI only until he realizes he drank the wrong cool-aid.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
If moridin920 was my pet, I would chop off his nuts, chop off his fingertips, then keep him shut in the house all day and force him to poo in a box.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

NotWearingPants posted:

Cat's like to poo in a box. My cat will sometimes come inside just to poo then go outside again.

That's its way of saying hi.

I had a cat that just got tired of burying his inside poos. He'd just drop one then walk away. Pungent little fuckers.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
99.9999% of indoor cats want to go outside.

:colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Hector Beerlioz posted:

All you need is a bunch of wood and chicken wire and you can make a bunch of tunnels to the outdoor cat sanctuary. Then your lovely indoor cats can be lovely outdoor cats who won't eat anything or be eaten. See video below.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mibv8QidVrg

The next evolution of PI insanity. Allowing your cats into a prison yard.

PI should be nuked.

• Locked thread