Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
indoor cats are loving stupid

like why the gently caress even get a cat if all you're going to do is torture it inside

no mice, no birds no nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
if u have an indoors cat i will destroy u

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

RaceFat posted:

cats are an invasive species. introduced by humans. existing animals need time to catch up with that poo poo. otherwise they get decimated and that ain't good for no ecosystem.

yeah if you live somewhere were cats should not be don't get a loving cat

especially not to keep inside

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
for real imo realtalk you should have some reason other than "company" for owning a pet

if it's not a working pet it's prob p lovely

if you want company adopt an african baby or smth, there's loads of those

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Moridin920 posted:

this is why cats are poo poo and cat owners are poo poo

lazy assholes who want gratification with no effort

clean the litter box retards your whole apartment reeks

my cats poo poo outside why would I even need a litterbox

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Moridin920 posted:

good job your neighbors hate you

they have cats also

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Do it ironically posted:

except youre not neglecting your cat by putting him outside, because cats are meant to be outside, have you seen an indoor cat before they look like they have no soul

they look and act all kinds of hosed up

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide
A real cat will be like, I dunno, maybe you're taking a walk in the forest, and your cat spots you and he's al like "sup my man what is up"

indoors cat: :catdrugs: plus scrawny, weak, fat and/or useless!!!!

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Moridin920 posted:

yeah the only choice is let your pet out all day long with no fucks given or let your pet waste away indoors all day long with no stimulation

because you're such a lazy poo poo, those are the only choices you see

maybe don't buy animals

you let it out when it wants out and let it in when it wants back in

it's like an indoors cat except not loving retarded

and also free. like the wind

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Moridin920 posted:

free to kill indigenous wildlife and poo poo everywhere and yowl in the middle of the night

do you really get the door for your cat every time it wants loving lol dude

jesus christ

killing wildlife is the no 1 reason we even have cats

if they didn't kill mice they'd be loving useless to me (and also my house would probably go to poo poo)

also yes. doors and windows, whatever.

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Moridin920 posted:

why don't you just keep your house clean holy poo poo what is wrong with you lazy fuckers

clearly you know nothing of mice

or shrews, or any other of the savage woodland beasts we have to contend with

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Dead Gay Romans posted:

LOL

that's some ignorant rear end bullshit

I've met plenty of cat that are terrified of the outdoors. Plenty more who like watching the outside, and love poo poo like screen porches, but have no urge to leave the house and will turn down chances to do so.

My own cat loves our big screened in porch, a couple times I've left the door open to see if he'd like to leave or go play outside, cat wants nothing to do with that poo poo. He uses his head to close the screen door and then goes back to napping in the sun.

That's a smart loving cat right there. Indoor cats are the next stage of cat evolution. Smart enough to know all the good poo poo they need is inside, nothing but pain and suffering outside.

Don't get a cat if you only own a tiny rear end one/two room hut/apartment tho, that's kinda lovely as it needs some space to exercise and hunt bugs and poo poo.

my cats would destroy this cat

wouldn't even be a quick death, but a cats play-thing death

like a tiger facing down a marmot

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Dead Gay Romans posted:

I don't know my dumbshit neighbor brought their stupid loving lab over one night and kept trying to sniff my cats rear end until finally he clawed it's face, the lab started barking and snarling and my insane little fucker went for its drat neck. Thing is 4 times his size and pissed, he appeared unfazed and ready to murder. We broke up the fight and only the dog was bleeding.

12 pounds of don't give a gently caress in an adorable happy indoor cat package. A good catte.

I'd put my money on him, though animal fights in real life are pretty loving ugly, not sure we wanna go down this road. Vick Lane.

I don't have a choice it's their natural instinct and I'm not going to stop them

I mean just look at what happened to that lab

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Smashing Boob
Nov 5, 2008

I support black genocide

Dead Gay Romans posted:

he's a weird fucken cat tho, I'll give you that.

His dad was a Maine Coon his mom was Siamese.

Took after the mother in most ways, but he looks like someone injected steroids into a normal Siamese so he's all hulking with tufts of fur sticking out oddly.

I read Siamese cats were breed for living in palaces in old time Siam, so maybe that's why he likes the indoors so much, but I have no idea, that could be all BS.

Ether way, some cats are smart enough to figure out they can still murder plenty of poo poo without going into the guaranteed horrible early death hellpit of the outdoors.

in my experience tomcats are generally lazy useless fucks, so that explains a lot

female cats will kill the poo poo outta everything tho

• Locked thread