Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

I don't like it when people let their cats outside because they poop in my garden and leave mangled bird and rodent corpses all over the yard. I had a flying squirrel living in one of my birdhouses this year which was awesome, but no, some loving cat had to get involved and bite its head off and then get bored and just leave it there.

Also they make extremely loud gross noises when they have cat sex at 3 am.

CATS :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Waltzing Along posted:

I had a cat that just got tired of burying his inside poos. He'd just drop one then walk away. Pungent little fuckers.

That means it hates you.

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

NotWearingPants posted:

To be fair, flying squirrels get pretty boring once they have their heads bitten off.

Yeah but it could have at least had the common decency to eat it or fashion a little cat teepee out of the hide or something. Wasteful :(

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Outdoor cats are hosed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

All you need is a box