Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
and one came home with like a mangled leg and i knew she was a gonner so i just kind of ignored her and im p sure she died

im still going to let my other cat be an outdoor cat because thats what cats do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Smokey posted:

how do we know you're not just being ironic?

my thoughts are that cats are meant to be outside and i couldnt give a gently caress if they die young because thats what they want to do

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
whiny babies say outdoor cats are making animals extinct but my take on it is if a bird is too dumb to not fly away from a cat then maybe they deserve to be extinct

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
except youre not neglecting your cat by putting him outside, because cats are meant to be outside, have you seen an indoor cat before they look like they have no soul

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
why would you neuter a male cat it's not my problem if someone elses female cat gets pregnant, i spayed my female though

• Locked thread