Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RaceFat
Jul 12, 2004
yr all having fun or whatever but outdoor cats are poo poo and they are causing the extinction of wild birds and they already did cause the extinction of star nosed moles and fuckin small mammals didn't co-evolve with cats so they don't stand any chance against cats.

and outdoor cats only eat 1/4 of what they kill and their lives are shortened and idk if anyone can specifically say "an indoor cat is an unhappy cat" because i have two lovely indoor cats and they love life!!!!!!

outdoor cat owners never listen to any of this, so i ain't gonna expect any changes here!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaceFat
Jul 12, 2004

NotWearingPants posted:

Exactly. If I wanted responsibility I would have bought a dog.

idk if that's how responsibility works once you own something. :shrug:
sounds p chill tho

Do it ironically posted:

whiny babies say outdoor cats are making animals extinct but my take on it is if a bird is too dumb to not fly away from a cat then maybe they deserve to be extinct

too dumb? cats are an invasive species. introduced by humans. existing animals need time to catch up with that poo poo. otherwise they get decimated and that ain't good for no ecosystem.

idgi. most ppl in these circles (like this forum) are cool about accepting science's role in global warming and renewable energy and other environmental concerns. but throw that all out the window once you mention pet cats, despite the fact that all the evidence says they are rly bad. it's weird/spooky.

but y'all can keep chillin'

• Locked thread