Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

I think it'd be less than whatever you are making now, since it's generally nice to work from home, play video games, etc.

I'd say $70k.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
A Papa John's Pizza delivery man who said he has a "black belt" told police he knocked two robbers to the ground before they stole his wallet, according to a police report.

The 50-year-old delivery man called police to the 3300 block of Oxford St. at 12:31 a.m. Tuesday, reporting he'd been robbed by two other men.

The victim said he parked his delivery car in that block and was walking around the area looking for an address when the men approached him.

"What kind of pizza you got?" one of the men asked, so the delivery man assumed he was the purchaser, the report states. As he started to retrieve the pizza bill, one of the men screamed, "Come on, give it to me!"

The suspect grabbed at the pizza as another man charged over. The two punched and kicked at the pizza delivery man and ripped his pants pocket, looking for the victim's wallet.

Unluckily for the suspects, the victim reportedly took the two to the ground on top of some flower pots in a nearby yard. He later told police he was a "black belt."

The delivery man asked the suspects to take the Papa John's cash and leave his wallet. But the suspects ripped off the back of his pants and his front pocket, taking the cash and wallet anyway.

Police noted the victim had a minor injury. No suspects have been identified.

What happened to the pizza is unclear.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Is Lowtax considered a Let's Player star?

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Matey posted:

Is Lowtax considered a Let's Player star?

I guess, in some sort of a hidden comma sort of way.

I feel bad for the dog in your AV :(

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
Let's go get Pewdiepie and ask him.

Going to go with $1000000000000 a year.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Whirlwind Jones posted:

A Papa John's Pizza delivery man who said he has a "black belt" told police he knocked two robbers to the ground before they stole his wallet, according to a police report.

The 50-year-old delivery man called police to the 3300 block of Oxford St. at 12:31 a.m. Tuesday, reporting he'd been robbed by two other men.

The victim said he parked his delivery car in that block and was walking around the area looking for an address when the men approached him.

"What kind of pizza you got?" one of the men asked, so the delivery man assumed he was the purchaser, the report states. As he started to retrieve the pizza bill, one of the men screamed, "Come on, give it to me!"

The suspect grabbed at the pizza as another man charged over. The two punched and kicked at the pizza delivery man and ripped his pants pocket, looking for the victim's wallet.

Unluckily for the suspects, the victim reportedly took the two to the ground on top of some flower pots in a nearby yard. He later told police he was a "black belt."

The delivery man asked the suspects to take the Papa John's cash and leave his wallet. But the suspects ripped off the back of his pants and his front pocket, taking the cash and wallet anyway.

Police noted the victim had a minor injury. No suspects have been identified.

What happened to the pizza is unclear.

GOD DAMMIT WHAT HAPPENED TO THE loving PIZZA

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Thunder Moose posted:

Let's go get Pewdiepie and ask him.

Going to go with $1000000000000 a year.

I think that seems like a high bar. What do you do currently, for work?

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

I guess, in some sort of a hidden comma sort of way.

I feel bad for the dog in your AV :(

don't worry bud, he lost a bunch of weight and is now a regular skinny doggy!

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Matey posted:

don't worry bud, he lost a bunch of weight and is now a regular skinny doggy!

I'm very proud of him!!

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

something awful pretty much invented twitch

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.

Slime Bro Helpdesk posted:

I think that seems like a high bar. What do you do currently, for work?

During the summer I am a professional bed-sleeper and food-haver.

During the not-summer I teach things to people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fidel Cuckstro
Jul 2, 2007

Thunder Moose posted:

During the summer I am a professional bed-sleeper and food-haver.

During the not-summer I teach things to people.

So it seems like $1000000000000 is a high bar to set, IMO.

• Locked thread