Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
is singapore as cool as i think it is or not
yes super cool, nearly perfect
no there is a serf underclass
no bcause it is bad for the environment
hmm...not sure op
View Results

• Locked thread
squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

It's horribly loving boring. My second week in Singapore I asked a coworker what locals do for fun. He replied "go to KL."

It's Asia for beginners, babies first Asia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Chilli crabs alright though. Some good curries too.

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

kuala lumpur. Singapore foods great, city's dull and oppressive although pretty.

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

SweetKarma posted:

It's a tiny country with a tiny economy that has absolutely no influence on the world. If it were to sink into the ocean literally nobody would be affected. If Russia were to decide to annex singapore nobody would give a gently caress. It's literally less of a country than loving Ukraine which is saying a lot.

Nope. It's boring. It's also rich.

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

SweetKarma posted:

There's nothing about Singapore that is rich. Economically, culturally, religiously, there's literally no reason for Singapore to even exist.

Nope. It does suck though. Higher GDP than Japan, mostly competitive with western stats. It's all bullshit though, but for a SEA nation it's rich. Tiny, rich and boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Al Cowens posted:

I'd go for the food.

And you'd be right. Two days - eat all the laksa, curries and seafood and get the gently caress out.

• Locked thread