Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
is singapore as cool as i think it is or not
yes super cool, nearly perfect
no there is a serf underclass
no bcause it is bad for the environment
hmm...not sure op
View Results

• Locked thread
Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
the food is some of the best in the world, i had a lot of fun visiting for that alone, but yeah i definitely would never want to live there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless

Omelette du Fromage posted:

what food does singapore have that's so good

tons of indian, chinese, malaysian food all packed together. i stayed in little india, the smell was pretty overwhelming in terms of human body odor and curry and whatnot but i tell you it really works up the appetite

http://travel.cnn.com/singapore/none/40-singapore-foods-we-cant-live-without-810208 there's a lot of diverse street food, it was my favorite place for food in asia anyway, bangkok was good too. I pretty much spent the whole time in singapore with some local friends cruising street stalls and eating durian and it was great

edit: if you go to singapore, and OP This is for you, you really have to try laksa it's great and there's this huge long complicated process for making the broth, singaporean laksa is the best it's way better than malaysian laksa

Invisible Handjob fucked around with this message at 06:18 on Jul 2, 2015

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
but i would hate to live there because i smoke LOTS of weed

and it's boring as gently caress other than the food

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
also i feel like some day soon the native singaporeans might start lynching the foreigners taking their jobs so be careful op

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
also the place is so clean it's unsettling, one day i was taking a poo poo and somebody had spraypainted DOWN WITH THE PAP and a dong, i was so afraid of being associated with it i quickly squirted out my poop, took the toilet paper i had to pay for wtf guys, and then got up out of there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Invisible Handjob
Apr 7, 2002

by FactsAreUseless
every time you get done eating somewhere like a literally 100 year old woman comes out and starts cleaning up in agony and it's incredibly sad, those poor aunties and uncles

• Locked thread