Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

The Fattest PI posted:

poor idiots who have no taste
aka children

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Thunder Moose posted:

http://www.bevindustry.com/articles/87301-heineken-phases-out-original-strongbow-hard-cider-recipe-with-new-flavors

The nothing special, nothing awful, go to cider has been pulled in favor of "hip new flavors" which I guess is code for "sugary urine."

I've been new-Coked. :smith:

gently caress it

this is as good of a reason as any to move to Canada and not leave

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Drink whiskey you fags

always a good choice

or straight vodka

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010

Top City Homo posted:

this is as good of a reason as any to move to Canada and not leave

I was gonna because of gay marriage.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

RaceBannon posted:

I was gonna because of gay marriage.

i was gonna because Vancouver Island has a population consisting nearly entirely of 20 year old female bubbly freshmen nursing students

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Thunder Moose posted:

http://www.bevindustry.com/articles/87301-heineken-phases-out-original-strongbow-hard-cider-recipe-with-new-flavors

The nothing special, nothing awful, go to cider has been pulled in favor of "hip new flavors" which I guess is code for "sugary urine."

I've been new-Coked. :smith:

What's a bowcott

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
bowcott strongboy

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

cider is for poors and the homeless

you were warned
Jul 12, 2006

(the S is for skeleton)

rezatahs posted:

i only drink sweet white wines

My dad discovered white zinfandel when I was a kid. Hadn't been much of a wine drinker before that. Suddenly, whenever we went to a restaurant, he would carefully study the wine selection, and then get a glass of white zinfandel every single time.

He did eventually graduate to real wine, but man, that phase lasted years.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Drink whiskey you fags
Liquor and wine give me seizures, now. :(

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams

skander posted:

Liquor and wine give me seizures, now. :(

drat, seriously? I hope this doesn't happen to me.

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Mad Monk posted:

drat, seriously? I hope this doesn't happen to me.
My friend had to give up a large whiskey collection, because it started to trigger migraines.

Dangit Ronpaul
May 12, 2009
i once dated a woman who thought she was being all fancy and pretentious ordering strongbow everywhere she went. never had the heart to tell her that it was pretty much british mike's hard lemonade

Thunder Moose
Mar 7, 2015

S.J.C.
It was never a drink of high quality but darn it was decent. Darn darn darn.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Top City Homo posted:

i was gonna because Vancouver Island has a population consisting nearly entirely of 20 year old female bubbly freshmen nursing students

Whoa....source?

The Fattest PI
Mar 4, 2008
I went to vancouver island and it was an endless sea of old people. I think canada just sends all their old people there to die.

That would explain all the nurses

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Bozza posted:

lol if you've not gaffer taped a 2 litre bottle of Strongbow to both of your hands and played Edward Ciderhands.

weird we always played by cider house rules

Vin BioEthanol
Jan 18, 2002

by Ralp
op article says heineken is involved, i can't imagine that cider being good if it's associated with that company, their poo poo tastes like steel reserve that got moldy

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
I had a pear one the other day, I couldn't taste the pear and it just tasted like a normal Strongbow, I didn't quite get it

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane
"Original" Strongbow sucked cocks and tasted like loving stale urine, so any attempt to change the flavour can really only be an improvement.

Asturian cider for life!

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

mdm posted:

I had a pear one the other day, I couldn't taste the pear and it just tasted like a normal Strongbow, I didn't quite get it
theres been a pear and fruit cider fad in the uk the last few years, its probably run off from that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Whoa....source?

https://www2.viu.ca/upa/FactsOnline/1FactsOnlineDEMO.asp

• Locked thread