Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Nah Strongbow was a legit not horrible bar grade cider. I won't miss it much as I don't drink cider but it's lovely they're dropping it for corn syrup elderberry poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Demonachizer posted:

I thought that Cidre by Stella Artois wasn't terrible. Magner's is pretty dry no?

Magner's is pretty good actually, usually on tap and can mix with a lager on hot days.

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

THE DOG HOUSE posted:

lol i have no problem drinking a bright blue drink with literal fruit floating around in it if its good, but cider is pretty lame OP. think about the first part of the sentence as you read the second

Said a baby child.

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Sokrateez posted:

Lol who the gently caress cares about cider

Drink a loving ipa like a real man

You like that hoppy or super hoppy. Bro.

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Verily you post. Or shat. w/e

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

skander posted:

Mixes well with the beer, too.

This dude gets it. Makes a good snakebite.

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Hobohemian posted:

I'm sure there are a variety of wine coolers and hard lemonades to replace cider availability for men with cats and girls too young to order a vodka tonic convincingly.

Vodka tonic? Wtf. Seriously? Have you never heard of Gin? A drink with actual flavour? I mean if your worried about your girlish figure vodka soda is fine but if you're pulling tonic at least get a good gin. loving hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

squirrelzipper
Nov 2, 2011

Ocean Book posted:

i dont understand the emotional investment people have in what other people drink

It's the thin end of a wedge man. The thin edge.

• Locked thread