Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded
Me.

I'll transform this forum back into the malign, seditious, anti-PC Beacon Of Freedom To Offend(tm) that it once was, before the sissy-mary PC Tinkerbells siezed control.

Vote for me and I'll set you Free!

Serious Frolicking posted:

whoever takes control of the forums must allow schmorky to sleep on their couch.

Oh gently caress it then.
Does the couch have to be above ground?

zimboe fucked around with this message at 11:48 on Jul 3, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zimboe
Aug 3, 2012

FIRST EBOLA GOON AVOID ALL POSTS SPEWING EBLOA SHIT POSTS EVERWHERE
I'm literally retarded

Demonachizer posted:

Does his daughter become head admin or is there some sort of contest that will happen? Will it just be Ralp? Will Fragmaster come out of retirement? Is there a something awful will?

He's not dead. He's just lurking to lure out the badmouthers so he can return in a firestorm of righteous bannage.

Betcha.
Lowtax is unkillable. Like Gandalf. Like Boris the Bullet-Dodger. Like Ebola.

He probably grabbed that tornado by its throat and made it give him head.
If he is dead, when he gets to Heaven he'll likely kick God in the nuts at the first opportunity.
Which might cause some strange phenomona.

e: see new thread discussing the possible consequences.

zimboe fucked around with this message at 12:12 on Jul 3, 2015

• Locked thread