Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shirley Crabtree
Aug 8, 2012
the only manly things i like are willies, testicles and hairy bumholes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.

TheAmazingAss

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Agag posted:

What is a car but a symbolic phallus with an internal combustion engine? Raping the Earth and ruining our health in the name of some masculine mythology.

*pays $2 to sit in hobo piss*

You are assuming that the OP lives in some kind of urban dystopia where public transportation is not treated as the valuable community resource which it can be.

The odds are in your favor on that. I'm lucky to live in a place where the bus system is actually reasonable and good, and real people actually use it.

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

CaptainSarcastic posted:

You are assuming that the OP lives in some kind of urban dystopia where public transportation is not treated as the valuable community resource which it can be.

The odds are in your favor on that. I'm lucky to live in a place where the bus system is actually reasonable and good, and real people actually use it.

The bus can still a useful tool for the community even if a homeless man urinated in it. :colbert:

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

clammy posted:

You loving dick pies with your stupid beards. You loving poo poo grabbers with your goddamn flannel shirts. You're not a lumberjack, cuntcrack. The gently caress outta here with your competitive ironic pretend self deprecating swagger that actually pushes that whole thing into a new arena of machismo. Hey piss up a rope if you like to talk about bands you like. There's only one band that matters, and it's not a band, it's Bjork. gently caress you.

I just bought two replacement chainsaw blades but I don't wear flannel. Sry about your anger OP.

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Agag posted:

The bus can still a useful tool for the community even if a homeless man urinated in it. :colbert:

We must have a better species of homeless around here, because that really isn't a problem with our buses.

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

smoke weed every day

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

CaptainSarcastic posted:

We must have a better species of homeless around here, because that really isn't a problem with our buses.

Accidents happen.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Everything OP is describing as manly is what Hipster do/wear and they are the most unmanly men.

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

CaptainSarcastic posted:

I too like to have to rely on a government to take me where they want to go at set times... Slave.

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

A. Beaverhausen posted:

He'd be super cute without the gross beard :(

At least mustaches aren't a thing anymore

loving A right he would be. Stupid manly oaf

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Prorat posted:

I too like to have to rely on a government to take me where they want to go at set times... Slave.

Your mom lets me ride her whenever I want, so I do have that going for me.

clammy
Nov 25, 2004

When you ride the bus long enough, you learn how to detect piss seats & find the good seats, or you stand & use your good balance to drink coffee, adjust your headphones, and thumb through a spotify playlist all at the same time while the bus is lurching around at 40 mph

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
i have a big beard and a kill animals for food and pleasure

suck it op

• Locked thread