Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Can we say friend of the family? Can we loving say friend of the family without any repercussions, boy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

The Taint Reaper posted:

Can we say friend of the family? Can we loving say friend of the family without any repercussions, boy?

no

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

daaaww gently caress.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Goddamn white people suck.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
We need to comprise a list of 2Edgy4Me Swaer Words that are no-nos then. I have a list of a few dozen that I would like some clarification on for gently caress's sake.

Nagato
Apr 26, 2011

Why yes my username is the same as an autistic alien who looks like a 9 year old from an anime, why do ask?
:nyoron:
poo poo i should be careful about future posts... walking a fine line

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Taint Reaper posted:

no

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord

The Taint Reaper posted:

Wow ban this racist motherfucker. Mods?!?!?!

Now them Eskimo cocksuckers on the other hand...

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

i really dont think the mods are gonna be assed to make sure everyone is saying gently caress and poo poo in every post.

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005

The Taint Reaper posted:

Slurs don't count, I'm afraid. It says it right there in the motherfucking stickied post.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Kuato posted:

Wow ban this racist motherfucker. Mods?!?!?!

Now them Eskimo cocksuckers on the other hand...

they are Inuit cocksuckers.

racist

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
dipshits

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Are you mounting some kind of loving passive-aggressive nonviolent resistance campaign or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
Swearing isn't very civilised.

gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress GODDAMNIT gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress RETARD gently caress gently caress gently caress

• Locked thread