Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SPACE HOMOS
Jan 12, 2005

Roargasm posted:

suicide is selfish and only spreads out your suffering to the people who love you, don't do it OP

lol wrong. suicide is the best and easiest way to enlightenment or being one with everything. destroy yourself and destroy your ego.

people who love you? if you cry at funerals youre a selfish gently caress. funerals aren't for the dead they are for the needy and pathetic who cling to social doctrine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Funeral and ritual are important though. I wouldnt go that far. A respect for death and the dead brings dignity to life and gives people a shared experience from which to articulate culture. At the end of the day maybe everythings about fear, sure, maybe, but the forms it takes are important.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
It was an obvious troll post i know but it gave me a jumping off point. Also gently caress poo poo oval office

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

when pears the soap company changed their formula a few years ago i considered offing myself.

you know how hard it is to find a good soap? now im an irish spring guy. not sure how i feel about that.

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Tautologicus posted:

It was an obvious troll post i know but it gave me a jumping off point. Also gently caress poo poo oval office

I wish it was a literal jumping off point.

Because you'd be dead.

Fredrik1
Jan 22, 2005

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Fallen Rib
My life.

Oh, are we not listing things anymore?

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I dunno I read the OP's situation and it made me feel a whole heck of a lot better about my own.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Hey OP post pics of what your girlfriend looks like, because if she's an uggo it's probably not worth it. Stable job brings girls, this is always true.

LET US JUDGE FOR YOU

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back
why are you going into debt to pay for your student gf? why kill yourself when you could have sex with other people without paying their living expenses? she's just going to graduate and dump you or gain a lot of weight from working night shift at the old folks home.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Myrddin_Emrys posted:

I want to know what happens next in my life, why should I end it?

*EDIT* go kill yourself OP

Sounds like a TV show.

"Please don't cancel my life, I need to see what happens next!"

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Lying to your parents about going to college while you're actually jacking off to hentai in your room all day using their money and having graduation day looming

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
They took the Whopper off the 2 for $5 menu

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
life is meaningless

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Gaunab posted:

life is meaningless

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
If you are a rapist, pedophile, or marketer those are all valid reasons to kill yourself.

SilverAvocado
Mar 21, 2010
Still don't get why the OP is supporting his gf, when he was single two years ago.

Making the decision to put someone through college is HUGE, not something you agree with someone you've only just got together with. This might be a clue as to OP's problem?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

January
Jul 5, 2009
Either support your girlfriend while she gets her nursing degree or don't. It sounds like you're doing it mainly for sex, so you're more-or-less paying for sex and complaining about the expense, which is outside of your actual means. Poor you.

No one is forcing you to do this. You could stop paying and see if it ends the relationship. It's lame to be considering suicide over your situation when there are things you could instantly change, and it's an insult to people with true hardships and no other options. hth

• Locked thread