Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield

TheViciousMrPim posted:

buy a plunger before you need it.

buy one with multiple plunger parts and a flared end so you can stick it up your butt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
exercise daily

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
if you drink before eating the alcohol goes directly into the motivation center of your brain, and tells you hump your roomie's shampoo bottles in the shower

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Parallax Scroll posted:

same except guns, they will protect my home better

I am now picturing trying to put out a grease fire by shooting it.

Eumenides
Sep 24, 2007

This is the face of Lawful Good!

Fun Shoe
Instead of reading books just read reviews, all the smarts with none of the wasted time of book reading

This practice is referred to as "booking," coined by me

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

hock a loogie on the toilet paper

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
these are some good pro tips

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
really good

Phobic Nest
Oct 2, 2013

You Are My Sunshine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChairmanMeow
Mar 1, 2008

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
Lipstick Apathy

Fonzarelli posted:

hock a loogie on the toilet paper

this is a good tip. Can you give me a tip for getting out of the shag carpet where I was previously putting it

my tip: save wrapping paper rolls to defend your home. You don't need to spend money on Katanas( unless you want to)

• Locked thread