Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what are you doing this 4th of july
This poll is closed.
chilling out!!! 9 45.00%
going to see some fireworks! 3 15.00%
nothing 5 25.00%
i am not american but happy birthday america!!! 3 15.00%
Total: 20 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Mapparu

im very excited for 4th of july. i don't think i am going to see fireworks but i think i am going to chillax!!!
i am also very excited for some 4th of july foods, such as hot dogs!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i work... but get out early enough where i can see the fireworks, which is a huge nostalgia thing for me and i enjoy watching tremendously, even if i have to walk home, unless i get distracted by nature trails. i live in an apartment and can't grill, but there'll be local vendors and such that i'll be able to grab some dogs from. kraut is a must

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Mapparu

Qwerinty posted:

i work... but get out early enough where i can see the fireworks, which is a huge nostalgia thing for me and i enjoy watching tremendously, even if i have to walk home, unless i get distracted by nature trails. i live in an apartment and can't grill, but there'll be local vendors and such that i'll be able to grab some dogs from. kraut is a must

totally. working the 4th must suck but thank god that you wouldn't miss out on the best part!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Mapparu posted:

totally. working the 4th must suck but thank god that you wouldn't miss out on the best part!

some people have to work until 9pm. i have no idea why. i lucked out, but have worked the past 15 4th of july because i live in a capitalist hellscape

----------------

Mapparu

Qwerinty posted:

some people have to work until 9pm. i have no idea why. i lucked out, but have worked the past 15 4th of july because i live in a capitalist hellscape

yeah... im not really into the political pasts of this country at all but, i think it will be cool. i have some patriotism in my country. some faith at least. well, i hope you have a good time and keep updated!!

Mapparu

im going to bed so i can wake up early for this american holiday with food,music, and fun!!!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i do not celebrate the political goals of this nation, but i do celebrate colorful explosions and good times with friends

i don't ever sleep

----------------

Mapparu

Qwerinty posted:

i do not celebrate the political goals of this nation, but i do celebrate colorful explosions and good times with friends

i don't ever sleep

:agreed:

treasure bear

putting on my red coat and looking over the atlantic forlornly

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

treasure bear posted:

putting on my red coat and looking over the atlantic forlornly

alnilam

i'm going camping/backpackingin the allegheny mountains to enjoy the natural beauty of these united states of america

ty manifisto

ChairmanMeow

Fire up the grill everyone eats tonight!
cookout

fema crisis actor

bweee-ooo-eee-ooo-eee-ooo
apartment grill

These things are awesome

e: oh yeah, going to the my friend's house near the beach where we can drink and see the fireworks and not drive

fema crisis actor fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Jul 4, 2015

FluffieDuckie

we're going to a baseball game and drinking too much beer and eating too many nachos and watching the fireworks afterwards

can't get more american than that

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
True American Confederate Nachos:

• Kettle potato chips
  • Kraft Singles (Torn into strips [by hand)
  • ketchup
  • pickles
  • hot sauce with a funny name

Put on paper plate (or stryrofoam bowl), microwave for 3 minutes.

----------------

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

going to the beach in a few. watch the fireworks from there

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Salmiakki

currently at my cottage in hanko not givin a drat bout american independence and instead focusing on red ants biting me whenever i sit in the garden

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

FluffieDuckie

FluffieDuckie posted:

we're going to a baseball game and drinking too much beer and eating too many nachos and watching the fireworks afterwards

can't get more american than that

i forgot to mention i'll be wearing this pin on my shirt

to designate my americanness

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Eat peyote and shoot fireworks in the desert with friends.

dogcrash truther

FluffieDuckie posted:

i forgot to mention i'll be wearing this pin on my shirt

to designate my americanness

Republican spotted

dogcrash truther
Republicans celebrate with flag pins. Democrats celebrate on Bastille Day

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

Republican spotted

i haven't voted republican since before you were born :colbert:

treasure bear

to be fair theodore roosevelt was good

Bread Set Jettison

Eating left over mac and cheese then maybe Ill go walk and get a taco or burrito or something

dogdisaster

by Lowtax

treasure bear posted:

to be fair theodore roosevelt was good

----------------

alnilam

alnilam posted:

i'm going camping/backpackingin the allegheny mountains to enjoy the natural beauty of these united states of america

Update camping trip fel thru but I'm at the public pool drinking undercover beer from a coffee travel mug, gonna watch the city fireworks later from a tall grassy hill and drink more undercover beer

saboten

america

thank u bacalou

FluffieDuckie

alnilam posted:

Update camping trip fel thru but I'm at the public pool drinking undercover beer from a coffee travel mug, gonna watch the city fireworks later from a tall grassy hill and drink more undercover beer

undercover beer is my favorite beer

dogcrash truther
I prefer undercover sangria or champagne

dogcrash truther
I want undercover something you can put ice in so it doesn't get undrinkable if you're out for a long time with a lot of it

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

live posting from a friend's party where I'm eating too many burgers and catching up with people I haven't seen in a year

dogcrash truther posted:

I want undercover something you can put ice in so it doesn't get undrinkable if you're out for a long time with a lot of it

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

i'm going to rock your world dogcrash

you freeze these and put them in your drink and they don't melt and make your drink watery

dogcrash truther
Are those like whisky stones? I have whisky stones

dogcrash truther
I still think I prefer a bunch of crushed ice with champ or sangria in it but I might check those out. How long do they stay cold

dogcrash truther
Crushed ice is the poo poo

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

Are those like whisky stones? I have whisky stones

yes. why are we having this conversation? go put your whiskey stones in your undercover beer and get out there

dogcrash truther
I dunno on a hot day I like being able to put some of the ice in my mouth

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

I dunno on a hot day I like being able to put some of the ice in my mouth

i feel like you're being deliberately difficult here

dogcrash truther
I'm not. I don't have enough whisky stones for the amount of alcohol I'd like to take with me but I promise I'll consider it later. Champagne and crushed ice have done me well for years though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogdisaster

by Lowtax
i really like nugget ice, i have strong ice opinions

----------------

• Locked thread