Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i remember the name but not the game was that a windows game, something about bouncing balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

oh yeah you had to draw lines and not get hit by a ball i think i remember it. wow takes me back

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

did you ever play chipes challenges

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

just had a moment of self awareness where i realise that its saturday night and im on an internet forum asking a question about an old and possibly obscure video game for an obsolete operating system

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

i dont actually have any friends

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

im going to sit in the dark for a while

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

if this is an old cd with like 2000 games on it please see if there is one game where you play as this female super hero and its a story rpg and please tell me the name because ive been looking for it on and off for like 10 years. thank

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

quakster posted:

unfortunately i've tried at least 500 rpgs with female superheros. try narrowing it down a little

okay uh you have different abilities like heat vision and uh super strength and speed i think maybe something with electricity and you have to invest points into different abilities and if for example you have heat vision level 3 you can blast through a wall to stop the bad guy robbing the service station.
and i remember one scene where there are two guys involved in a drug deal and one is black and one is white and you have the option to attack one guy and the game asks who you want to fight and it says something like HINT: THIS GAME IS POLITICALLY CORRECT and if you go for the black guy it turns out that he was a cop undercover and then its game over.

it was a series of static screens, kind of amateurish graphics i think with everything described in text

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

bookmarking this thread so i can play tapin hakkaus and tetris using single blocks when i get another computer

• Locked thread