Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is it weird to ask your new girlfriend to buy you underwear as a present?
Yes
No
This is a stupid question. Cuck, I'm gay, kill your famil, Goku
View Results

• Locked thread
DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.
Hey gaylords.

My workplace is divided over whether or not it's weird to ask your girlfriend to buy you underwear for your birthday after dating for two months. Now it's your turn to add your perspective to this weighty issue.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Its not weird but it is square as hell if you understand the distinction

Acres of Quakers
May 6, 2006

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Its not weird but it is square as hell if you understand the distinction

Let's not be so hasty here.

Are we talking women's undies? Maybe a sexy little black thong to wear under your Dockers? You're naughty, aren't you?

Oh yes you are!

Aug 4, 2010

just borrow your girlfriends underwear. problem solved

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
a childe will ask for Batman: Arkham Knight

a man will ask for boxer-briefs

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
Is it underwear for her for you or underwear for you?

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
Like have her buy something sexy for herself to wear for a romantic evening or have her buy you some boxers?

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
I'm assuming he means boxers for himself. Joe Boxers or Saxx? Expensive underwear would be less weird, as long as the price point is appropriate for the seriousness of your relationship.

Why don't you just ask her for a bottle of moderately priced scotch?

DenizenKane
Nov 6, 2013

Please. Go on.

Whiskey Sours posted:

I'm assuming he means boxers for himself. Joe Boxers or Saxx? Expensive underwear would be less weird, as long as the price point is appropriate for the seriousness of your relationship.

Why don't you just ask her for a bottle of moderately priced scotch?

Can't wear scotch under my trousers.

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009
The meundies song

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Awb7b3ZE6cE

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Okay to ask her to buy but let her know what you want

Don't wanna end up with tighty whities

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
You're going to get some sort of twisted enjoyment out of wearing underwear she picked out for you aren't you?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Personally I find it incredibly intimate when a partner does things for me that my mum used to.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

i almost exclusively wear utilikilts so i don't have this problem, op

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Personally I find it incredibly intimate when a partner does things for me that my mum used to.

i also find this intimate, as i have sodomized both your partner and your mother

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Business Gorillas posted:

i also find this intimate, as i have sodomized both your partner and your mother

You also sodomized me by forcing me to read pet island in a spirit of empathetic curiosity.

E: I read a story about a guy accidentally crushing a kitten underfoot thanks to you! He saved that cat, loved it and then one day oops. Do you know how heart breaking that story was god drat you.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Ask for some tube socks too

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Funky See Funky Do posted:

You also sodomized me by forcing me to read pet island in a spirit of empathetic curiosity.

E: I read a story about a guy accidentally crushing a kitten underfoot thanks to you! He saved that cat, loved it and then one day oops. Do you know how heart breaking that story was god drat you.

Did some dude Lenny a cat in PI and then post about it? That's pretty funny.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

A 6 pack of tighty whities is never not appropriate

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Mods this isn't a checkbox poll please gas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axolotl
Jan 23, 2002
Whatever

AKA Pseudonym posted:

You're going to get some sort of twisted enjoyment out of wearing underwear she picked out for you aren't you?

"Are those the manties your girlfriend laid out for you? "

• Locked thread