Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
i think its really weird and off-putting that you see dogs stroll around being normal pets, slobbering like dogs do, woofing like a fucker and then you are like "hah yeah, dogs are p cool, but where are the cats?" and you hear "HELLO YES KHAJIIT IS HERE, BUY MY WARES FROM ELYSWEYR, KHAJIIT GOT SKOOMA" and theres a huge gently caress off cat standing on two legs just talking to you in a hosed up voice and youre like "BUT DOGS WERE NORMAL, WHY ARE CATS LIKE THIS"

loving skyrim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SERPUS
Mar 20, 2004
Did you install the khajit tits mod?

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
i have all the tit mods

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

did you install the anime mods

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Excelzior posted:

did you install the anime mods

no that wouldnt be IMMERSIVE

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

It's called the Arthur Principle

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I like the "walk to your destination in game for ten minutes real time" feature.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i like the mission in skyrim where you have to help out a dude by walking to another village, kill or buy something, and then walk back to his village to complete the quest

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

numberoneposter posted:

i like the mission in skyrim where you have to help out a dude by walking to another village, kill or buy something, and then walk back to his village to complete the quest

i really like hitting things with my sword and then hearing people go nuts over how i hit things with my sword

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Yeah how come cats are people but dogs and dragons are like in real life that's p. strange when you think about it.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You're missing the real problem with immersion in Skyrim. A total lack of sexy anime kids. For my first 400 hours I could overlook it but it got to the point where I was like "is this even real?" thank gently caress for Skyrim Nexus.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

remember how in vanilla oblivion the horses had buttholes is there a mod for sky actually never mind of course there is

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015
you what's a good game? team fortress 2 :)

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

ruined my immersion when guards say "psst I know who you are" or "oh you like to sneak" or "hey youer carrying a lot of thi.gs"

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

lonesomedwarf posted:

ruined my immersion when guards say "psst I know who you are" or "oh you like to sneak" or "hey youer carrying a lot of thi.gs"

Hey I made a mod..for..oh gently caress my life.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

so you like to swing sword huh. oh youre good with a bow

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

cram me sideways posted:

you what's a good game? team fortress 2 :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Hey I made a mod..for..oh gently caress my life.

if i ever get another computer capable of running skyrim again i will download your mod for guard chatter

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

lonesomedwarf posted:

so you like to swing sword huh. oh youre good with a bow

i wish they'd kept all the weird skills in

"wow you can run really fast...like super fast"

"you look like quite the jumper"

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

"ive never seen SUCH a climber before"

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

lonesomedwarf posted:

if i ever get another computer capable of running skyrim again i will download your mod for guard chatter

Ok but it is NOT the popular guard dialogue overhaul thing that doesn't loving work. Mine is the underrated one that deletes that poo poo right out of the game.

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Ok but it is NOT the popular guard dialogue overhaul thing that doesn't loving work. Mine is the underrated one that deletes that poo poo right out of the game.

okay ill leave a winking face in the comments when i download it along with my measurements

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You know I have pms;)

lonesomedwarf
Mar 22, 2010

Thingyman posted:

"ive never seen SUCH a climber before"

"i see you chasing after butterflies quite often!"

"is there anything you WONT eat?"

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Goofy is a person dog but Pluto is a dog dog.

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

You know I have pms;)

You're a lady??

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
No, just emotionally unstable.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Why are you thinking about Skyrim on July 4th, 2015?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

because the Thalmor did 9/11

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

a dog from hell posted:

I saw the word Skyrim and things just went downhill from there.

NihilismNow
Aug 31, 2003
I really empathize with the Nords, so sad to see all the foreigners ruin skyrim. As a European this hit home really hard with me.
Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
whats the deal with all the animals in The Flintstones? they seem to be just as intelligent as their masters, but are content to live a life sitting around waiting to be used as a hose or a saw or something
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b6HvaljqXE

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

its a comment on the average man's place within a capitalist society

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Rutibex posted:

whats the deal with all the animals in The Flintstones? they seem to be just as intelligent as their masters, but are content to live a life sitting around waiting to be used as a hose or a saw or something
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b6HvaljqXE

It's a living.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

a dog from hell posted:

its just another day in tamriel & the rest of the civilized world lol owned

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

Don't worry OP, through the magic of mods cats and dogs can finally live together with human sacrifice and mass hysteria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nNT1Jc6nUE

naem
May 29, 2011

Most people in skyrim farm potatoes or slave away in a mine all day for pennies but you show up and a couple hours worth of bonking monsters over the head later you waltz into town and buy a house wearing magical elf armor

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
People be loving that lizard poontang.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Wicker Man posted:

People be loving that lizard poontang.

Different races loving all over the place but somehow everyone is racially pure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

POWERBALL
Feb 16, 2012

by zen death robot
:synpa:

• Locked thread