Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dec 26, 2012

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

"That's it!! I'm buying the drat lord of the rings!" - George Costanza

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilJUsbQdsME

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUjMDcPuIas

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xV_fFgawv3Y

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
Kramer attempts to recreate Metal Gear Solid's Fulton Recovery System -- and tests it out on New York sewer rats.

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
Kramer: "George, did you hear Microsoft is banning everyone who got an Xbox One early?" George: "I gotta go home and unplug something!"

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
Jerry: “George, no woman is going to believe you have 250 actual Steam friends.” George: “It’s not a lie if you believe it!”

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
George tries to earn the name “T-bone” at work, only to garner “Xbone” after showing interest in the Xbox One. “It’s a viable console!”

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax
Jerry “So they’ve got Mew and Mewtwo…what’s next? Mewthree?!” Kramer: “I say they just skip RIGHT ON to Mewfour!”

Dec 26, 2012

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

coldplay chiptunes posted:

Kramer: "George, did you hear Microsoft is banning everyone who got an Xbox One early?" George: "I gotta go home and unplug something!"

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Holy poo poo

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Wasn't that gif posted in the last Seinfeld thread?

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Also lol at all the coldplay chiptunes posts.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Wasn't that gif posted in the last Seinfeld thread?

i posted it but drat its good

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

brilliant

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Also lol at all the coldplay chiptunes posts.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Outdoor gaming on a Game Boy/DS

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Misty: Hey Brock, the ocean called. They're running out of shrimp!

Brock and Ash, in unison: Woah... you can talk to the ocean?!

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
Snake: The feeding ramp is polished to a mirror sheen. The slide's been reinforced. And the interlock with the frame is tightened for added precision. The sight system is original, too. The thumb safety is extended to make it easier on the finger. A long-type trigger with non-slip grooves. A ring hammer... The base of the trigger guard's been filed down for a higher grip. And not only that, nearly every part of this gun has been expertly crafted and customized.

Jerry (answering phone): Uncle Leo?

Judge Ito Boxing
Oct 29, 2011

There's a lot of value in the public being able to see how the system works.
Virtual Boy joke

coldplay chiptunes
Sep 17, 2010

by Lowtax

Judge Ito Boxing posted:

Virtual Boy joke

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Judge Ito Boxing posted:

Virtual Boy joke

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

apropos to nothing posted:

Snake: The feeding ramp is polished to a mirror sheen. The slide's been reinforced. And the interlock with the frame is tightened for added precision. The sight system is original, too. The thumb safety is extended to make it easier on the finger. A long-type trigger with non-slip grooves. A ring hammer... The base of the trigger guard's been filed down for a higher grip. And not only that, nearly every part of this gun has been expertly crafted and customized.

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Haha

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Naked Snake: [utilizes the SURVIVAL VIEWER to consume BARTOP PRETZELS] Hunh, these pretzels are making me thirsty.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

:pusheen:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

DARK JERRY: Welcome to hell... I hear you have some ex-wives you want to look up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm Dark Jerry, and I LOVE anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

I'm Dark Jerry, and I LOVE anime.
Seinfeld 1/2